Fibroid in cervix

Body: 

Hi i would like know if antbody else with uterine prolpse, has found that the pain is caused by fibroids .i am sure that is causing my pain havnt been properlry diagnosed, but i know i have fibroids in the womb from a scan when pregnant. I have heard you can get fibroids in the cervix. Would be interested if anybody knows of natural treatments for shrinking them. I am 57 and 4 years into menapause i always thought they shrunk at menapause but dont think mine have.

Trumper, have you been diagnosed with fibroids in the cervix? Is the pain something that has recently begun? I'm thinking you might want to get it checked out. - Surviving

I know of a natural supplement that shrinks fibroids. It is by Komodo Pharmaceuticals in Indianapolis, IN. I found out about it on line by googling fibroids. It works. Before my hysterectomy the MRI said: numerous intra and extra uterine fibroids. Reason for hyst was a false positive blood test brought on by a 515 gram fibroma on my ovary. (probably from doing hormone replacement) Anyway I asked Drs after hyst about all these fibroids they said I had, and they said, "oh those had pretty much shrunk." - Coping PS: Website is fibrovan.com

Fibroids are a result of oxidative stress. Even if you had surgery are or are trying hormones, you will still have the oxidative stress and the fibroids will either return or you will get other conditions related to oxidative stress as you age – see

J Assist Reprod Genet (2013) 30:969–974 DOI 10.1007/s10815-013-0029-7 Uterine Fibroids are Characterized by an Impaired Antioxidant Cellular System: Potential Role of Hypoxia in the Pathophysiology of Uterine Fibroids N. M. Fletcher & M. G. Saed & H. M. Abu-Soud & A. Al-Hendy & M. P. Diamond & G. M. Saed

There are more articles that explain the connection to free radical stress and the importance of superoxide dismutase.

Google Tempol to find a physician who offers this treatment.

I am shocked that no doctor ever told me about this or what is the most simple cure. I get mine from [email protected]. They will sell to doctors or researchers. They may also know of a physician in your area who is familiar with the protocol.

Works like a charm -- and it also helps with other conditions that you have that are related to oxidative stress. Almost all chronic health conditions are in some measure due to oxidative stress. Aging is general is due mostly to oxidative stress.

greetings and thank you soooo much for this information . will be looking into it very soon :) :) i have lived outside of the u.s. for over 5 years and will be returning in a month or two in order to be able to get this taken care of somehow .
i am 53, and the fibroid developed very rapidly just over a year ago and has made what was already a challenging beginning to this time of life very very difficult with several added aspects to it all ......
there is much more i could say ..... mostly wanted share thanks for this new info !!