Help! I would like to thank everyone and 'tell my story'

Body: 

I am not sure how or where this writing will appear and do not understand how this is edited!
I wish I could talk to Surviving60 or someone as I would love to take part in these discussions.
This web site has been my saviour and inspiration along with the dvds but best of all was my visit to Lindy in Devon who is one of the most understanding ,inspirational and knowledgeable people I have met. I would like to write in other sections but seem to have just this one!Is it possible to read the previous blog and then write back whilst looking at the blog ,as a normal email would be answered?
I have been reading all the discussions for months and learning so much but not sure how to take part? This is a start I guess!

Hi everhopeful and welcome to the forum. Your post is fine. When you start a new discussion as you have, normally you would go down to the bottom and select a forum that most closely fits your post. Yours got left in the "long-standing-members" section because you didn't choose anything else. It happens every day, nothing to worry about.

So glad you are getting so much help here. I met Lindy two years ago at the first annual WW conference and she is quite a wonderful lady.

When you are ready to tell your story, you can simply continue right here on this "thread" if you like. Waiting to hear more!!! - Surviving

Thanks for your quick reply,I have found the subject choices further down the page now!
I am even more Hopeful now and will write a more detailed post very soon!