Exercise does help and so does posture and finishing period

Body: 

I think it has been a wake up call to keep doing the exercises and the posture and I also go on an inversion board on my stomach for a couple of minutes to get everything back in position.
I found after my period it got better on the toilet and for a week I didn't have any magnesium however this morning after a week since my period finished it was hard to get out again and got stuck.
So I am going back on magnesium and potassium to help it along.

I now believe that some days are harder than others and just don't stop the exercises and posture for a minute. Also I probably need to keep taking the mag too. I am going to monitor the lead up to my period again and see if I have the same no urge to go..... I did find that Indian chille chicken helps to reactivate my bowel and seems to heal it too for some strange reason. Does anyone know about that???

Absolutely so, all of this really does work if you don't let yourself get discouraged before ever reaching that very first point of realization. You are right about the periods, I don't know this from personal experience (I stayed symptom-free until after meno) but many younger members have noticed things are different around their periods.

Regarding the inversion board, remember that we want the organs to be forward in the lower belly, and you can get this relief just by getting down on hands and knees, or even just bending forward and jiggling a bit. I mention this because most of us don't own inversion boards. - Surviving