Skipping br eakfast

Body: 

I had to rush out today without breakfast.. walked out to town to see a friend for coffee then round two shops pushing buggy and home.. nothing really strenuous, I had felt reasonably ok before I went, but bulgy (I have postpartum cystocele) and achy kinda cervix feeling when I got back.. now taking it easy. Is it possible that because I skipped breakfast my muscles were weaker and didn't support me as well? I was in posture throughout the walk and occasionally find a walk makes me better not worse.

I may just be trying to make sense of it all in vain but wondered if anyone had noticed this kind of effect when skipping a meal?

Esther

I have to say Esther...................I never eat breakfast and I know it is bad!! :(
You probably just over did it a bit for a three month post partum Mum! Relax for the rest of the day if you can!!
Michelle

Sounds a bit silly, but now I think of it, the way my body works in the morning is this. Get up, have a pee, have a shower and/or breakfast, then need a dump a bit after brekkie.

Now if I go for a walk before having brekkie and get the system moving, results in intestinal contents waking up and moving around, maybe bowel fills up and pushes down on pelvic contents, resulting in pressure. A possibility?

Louise