Live from the WW Center!

Body: 

How great to be in Albuquerque and what a wonderful opening session to the WW conference! Such a joy to see Christine, Lanny, Carol, and Shirine, and an unbelievable graduating class of new practitioners. Each one a gem....I do believe there's hope for womankind with such a growing network of amazing women bringing this work to the world.

Intense opening ceremony by Raven, a shaman and wise woman who we hope to see again on Sunday. Words of wisdom from Christine on self-care versus dependence on the medical system. Diplomas conferred on the "class of 2014" and then it's time for wine and food.

Will Surviving make the 7:30 AM yoga class? Too soon to tell. Jet lag, you know. Can't believe I'm here and wish you all were too! - Surviving

PS: Probably the best "goodie bag" I ever got.

Forum:

Sounds lovely, surviving! Wishing you all well, and a safe trip back home!

Yes sounds wonderful Surviving... thanks for sharing.. I can feel your amazing joy and appreciation.. have fun

Thank you for the update - have a wonderful time!
Many Congratulations to the Graduates!
Much love and Best Wishes,
Aussie Soul Sister

Sounds wonderful Surviving, thanks so much for the update , Im there in spirit, on the back of a motorbike ;-) xx

and made it to that early yoga class! :) Have a wonderful time!!!
"self-care versus dependence on the medical system." YES YES YES YES! Love it!! Will be thinking of all of you this weekend- and thank you (and congrats!) to the new graduates!!
gr8fl

I made it indeed to yoga, but only because the difference of time zones was in my favor. It was a great second day. Yoga class gave a glimpse of the great Goddess Belly program that is almost ready to be set loose upon the world. Then individual posture assessments by Christine and teachers, and you may rest assured that even yours truly needed a few tweaks in that department! Christine's presentation on feet, followed by a wonderful outdoor lunch provided by the neighboring establishment that wasn't even on the original agenda - an unexpected treat for which we are so grateful to Christine and Lanny. Got to meet the baby chicks who aren't babies any more.....including the one who seems to have grown up into a rooster, to the surprise of all. Unbelievable foot soaks and self-foot-massages all around, guided by Christine's wise and beautiful words with lighting courtesy of "the Wiz" himself. Carol, Shirine and Frances delivered the best presentation on foot issues, anatomy, and exercises that you can possibly imagine. With everything covered, we adjourned early to prepare for the evening's tram right and dinner on the mountaintop. Does it get any better than this? I'm pretty sure it doesn't. What a bunch of women to be hanging with for a weekend. So rejuvenating. More later! - Surviving

Sounds so wonderful and relaxing! Thanks so much for keeping us up-to-date on all the happenings!

How exciting...and a much deserved retreat for you. The joy in your heart is infectious, can't help smiling right now.
~AZ

Dear Surviving and All,

The third annual WW Conference was my favorite so far. We have a whole new crop of brilliant WW Practitioners and the attendees this year were just lovely. Lanny and I curled up in each other's arms afterward and spent the last couple of hours reviewing it all. The biggest change next year will be to get more help with preparations and set ups/take downs. It was a lot of work.

I had great help from 2012 WW Practitioner Carol Bilek, who contacted all the attendees ahead of time so we knew the needs of each participant. 2013 WW Practitioner Shirine Young joined us and well, which was such a huge help. As Surviving said, Carol, Shirine, and 2014 Practitioner Frances Sivolella led a marvelous session on feet. My goal was to dismantle everyone and rebuild them from the foundation up, which I believe we accomplished.

Our tram ride to the top of the mountain was such fun last night and even though we didn't get back til almost midnight, many people made it to the 7:30 WW Yoga class.

So glad everyone got to see the Whole Woman Center and my chickens. :-)

Love from Christine

I love knowing that you are such an integral part of the WW family.

What's more, you have given me a new problem to puzzle out...how your's and Shirine's foot everts in the same way.

You are a love and the WW Conference would not have been the same without you!!

Lanny and I send you our love. Travel safely home.

Christine

Dear Christine, Lanny, Graduates, Surviving, attendees & of course your wonderful chooks ( Aussie for chickens)...
Many Congratulations on the success and wonderful time you had a your WW Conference.
Just lovely to have updates to hear of what you all did.
Best wishes from across the world,
Aussie Soul Sister

From my soft slumpy position in bed (sorry) I can see day breaking over the mountains on my last morning in the desert. Day 3 was a wonderful and fitting close to this tremendous event. I was not among the early birds for yoga, there was no way that was happening this time around! The reflexology session was fascinating and the gods were really smiling on me when I got paired up with a professional for the foot treatments (Frances herself!). Wonderful wrap-up discussion and closing ceremony....I will long remember the feathers and intense ever-changing smells coming from Raven's little burning bowl.

Thank you so much Christine and Lanny for literally opening up your home to this lovely group of women, for all that you do every day, and for this wonderful gift of new teachers going out into the world.....and my thanks to each of them as well, they are going to be the seeds that spread all over this planet, taking this knowledge and adding to it and saving Whole Women everywhere. - Surviving

Dear Christine, Lanny, WW practitioners, everyone involved in making the 2014 Conference so fab…
Thanks you so much. I'm so happy the Conference went so well. It sounds as if was absolutely fabulous! I really wish I could have made it. I am seriously saving for next time!
It's so wonderful to think of the WW approach, community and knowledge growing and developing in wonderful ways and directions. Each individual is such a key part of the whole.
Love, best wishes and THANKS!
xwholewomanuk

Thanks so much, Lindy, and I would *love* to see you next year. We had three generations of WW practitioners here with us this time, which made it very special. Lanny and I are going to spend today planning for what is next for WW. Lots of love...