Time frame for exercises

Body: 

I have a hip problem that I have had for about 3 years. Pain in my hip and I cannot walk more than 1/2 mile at one time. When Christine talks about implementing an exercise program and yoga, how long does it take before the pain goes and my hip will feel better. So I can walk further. Quality of life is important to me.
I have ordered the exercise dvd and book and the yoga dvd. Lillly.

Hi Lilly and welcome. What products did you order, the Hips book/dvd combo? There is no way for us to know how long improvement will take in any particular case. Just get started and give it 100%! - Surviving

Dear Lillly,
Thank you very much for your enquiry. I'm sure you're not alone in asking this question.
I would agree with Surviving60, it's pretty much impossible to say for sure. Everyone's different. Women may have similar symptoms but for different reasons/causes. Women also have different problems, ages. lifestyles, diets, stress levels etc etc. Another factor is that women will engage with the WW approach differently. For example, some women may follow the WW approach diligently and correctly, whilst others may be more haphazard about it - or even not be doing things like the WW posture correctly &/or consistently. There are so many variables it's hard to say.

I would recommend Christine Kent's Hips book and dvd: "Saving Your Hips". These are wonderful resources, women can read, dip into and follow. Consistency and engaging with the recommendations and regular exercise programme makes a positive difference.

It will all make more sense once you have the appropriate resources. I do hope you find engaging with this approach helpful.

Wishing you all the best,
wholewomanukx