Happy feet!

Body: 

I've been working on my feet since before the WW conference last month. Nipping bunions in the bud by keeping my toes apart and refusing to wear shoes that crammed them together. I wanted to get myself some of those toe-spacer socks like the ones Christine demonstrates for jumping in Destination Prolapse-Free:

http://www.amazon.com/Cotton-Comfy-Alignment-Socks-Socks-Off/dp/B001RYWZ...

Well, ultimately I didn't have to, because when I opened my conference goodie bag, there they were! Along with some other pretty awesome stuff. Love those guys.

I have indeed starting jumping and I always do so in these socks and right after a few good firebreaths. In good posture I feel like I'm actually helping my feet AND my prolapse symptoms. The best discovery is that I can actually wear these socks with rubber flip-flop sandals which means I can basically spend the weekend with my toes nicely spaced. For the office, I rely on a nice pair of leather maryjane-type shoes with lots and lots of toe room, and a few of those squishy gel spacers that you can buy in a drugstore. And I'm doing a lot of working the toes and the arches.

I love this work. - Surviving

Forum:

Thanks for the link Surviving. My daughter works in corporate banking and has to wear high heels. Over the past couple of years she has developed foot pain and cramping in her feet that will stop her midstep (high heels - worst idea ever...next to the corset, which seems to be making a comeback). Anyway, I showed her the link and she seems interested so will get her a pair to wear in the evenings. Am thinking I should get a pair as well since years ago, while barefoot, I stepped down hard on a rock and sometimes get pains in the ball of my foot near my second toe. I find if I splay my toes, much like my cats do, that it seems to help, but I can't keep them that way long as the muscles tire...so will opt for some passive splaying via the socks. Thanks again for the link.
~AZ

Dear Surviving,
Thankyou so much for sharing about feet!
- I absolutely love working with feet the WWway!
Best wishes,
Aussie Soul Sister