Miss America bodies!

Body: 

Okay, I'm not a "Miss America junkie". I do, however, personally know one former state titleholder and numerous contenders, who were connected to the performing arts studio where my daughter spent her childhood. So, I can't seem to break the habit of checking in yearly.

http://pageantjunkies.blogspot.com/2014_09_01_archive.html

If you scroll all the way to the bottom, and start rolling back up, you will first encounter Miss FL (long blonde hair, fuschia bikini). Now, she surely has flat abs and probably does 1500 crunches daily. Nonetheless, when she wants to look gorgeous and womanly, she knows the right way to hold her body! I'm hoping it wasn't just a lucky split-second shot. If so, let's just say that she at least knows how to strike a gorgeous sexy pose for the camera......she knows what looks good!

Scroll up some more, and you will see the suck-it-in version of this (Miss OK, the brunette in the equally fuschia bikini).

As I post this, on Thursday afternoon, "Thursday Prelim Picks!!" is the most recent entry. After tomorrow there will be more posture shots, for better or worse. That's why I'm having you start at the bottom and move up; what's up at the top will change daily.

The finalists will be displaying their posture on live TV Sunday night. - Surviving

(PS: If the postures don't look as I've described, then someone changed the pictures! Hope they don't, because this is a great "compare-and-contrast".)

Forum: