trampoline and fit ball

Body: 

I would like to ask if it is ok to use a mini gym trampoline to bounce on as a form of exercise/to help with uterine prolapse/? Or exercise with a fit ball?

Forum:

The trampoline has been brought up many times on the forum, and some women actually use them, but as with any exercise, you really have to be in strong whole woman posture while doing it. Christine actually jumps on the floor in whole woman posture, an action that actually slams the uterus forward into the lower belly. I have to wonder if the jumping on the floor creates more of a stabilizing motion for our pelvic organs than a trampoline would. I actually do some really serious jiggling, jumping up and down while bent over, followed by firebreathing. That helps a lot if done on a regular basis for uterine prolapse.
Same thing with the exercise ball. Ask yourself if you are going into motions that are throwing your body out of posture and tightening muscles meant for core strength. If so, then you are not helping your prolapse.

Totally agree with AG. It is absolutely essential to learn WW posture first, and get those organs forward. Then we can talk about jumping. Yes it can be beneficial, but only in correct posture with the organs well supported over the pubic bones. I think AG makes a good point here about the stability of jumping on the floor. Posture first, Nella. Explore the site and then come back here with your questions. - Surviving