a couuple ?'s

Body: 

Anyone feel more pressure and prolapse during menstration? I feel like my uterus is literally hanging to the right. I feel my period pain and any cramping toward the right side, where I no longer have an ovary.

I was also wondering how to tell what symptoms are related to hormone health. I have been dealing with ear issues ever since my first surgery. it started with a feeling of fullness, dizzy, off balance feeling at times, I can hear popping and cracking at times, and ringing. All of this is not constant but fluctuates and changes. It is mostly my right right ear, but sometimes the left. Which led me to wonder if it was related to my reflux issues, or hormone related issues....

I can't answer your question about the ear issues, but just to say my hormones never affected my ears. That might be a post surgery thing, or it could be an inner ear thing that you might want to have checked out.
Periods wreak havoc on my prolapse, but they have been getting shorter and shorter, so maybe soon I won't have to deal with it anymore. I just bide my time until the period is over, and then get some nice jiggling and firebreathing in afterwards. Things get back into order more quickly now than when I first started this work, so I don't have as much worry about them as I did in the past.

Yes, there are lots of posts on here from members whose prolapse acts up the most at certain stages of the cycle. Perfectly normal.

I have had some of your ear symptoms my whole life, but mine are caused by impacted wax which requires some maintenance on my part to keep under control. You might want to have someone look at your ears and see if it might be something that simple. - Surviving

Guess I should have mentioned that I have been to 2 ENT's. A balance and hearing test was done. Results were normal. The one ENT mentioned that in times of stress ear muscle could twitch just like other muscles can, causing odd sensations. He also said that silent reflux can irritate the ears as the eustachian tubes are connected to the back of the throat. He thought all of that would disappear with a reduction in stress. That was a year ago. I must admit that after that surgery was a very stressful time, and having 7 children and homeschooling them is stressful, however i just don't believe that it is a cause for such odd goings on (as they say in who-ville) (too many children's movies around here!). It all just adds to the mystery...