Natural Pessary?

Body: 

Hello everyone! ;)

I just posted this, yet when I pressed SAVE down below, it kicked me off and said I didnt have permission to access the page........or something of that nature.....odd.

Well,.....here's the thing, in the ONE MONTH since i first discovered this bulge, I feel as though I am now "feeling" it more......I can actually feel it sort of slide down sometimes, it's awful. I have to stand there, and sort of push it back up, very carefully of course ........it's NOT hanging down outside of my labia, but it's right at the opening inside the labia.........the thing is, it's driving me mad.....now I come here and read, I was doing a lot of reading here today about a lot of things........ but, I was thinking about getting a NATURAL sea sponge pessary, bec. the feeling of this prolapse falling out, is driving me mad!

I dont have the money to buy Christines products all at once, so I'm going to buy them one at a time.
I've been reading about the rocking side to side exercise, which I'm going to try now, once I'm off the comp......... but I DON'T want to put a laytex or plastic pessary inside me! So, I was thinking maybe the sea sponge........does anyone here use that, or have any info. on how safe they really are?

I read here, that apparently pessaries are sort of tricky things......and that they can actually make it worse bec. they keep your vagina open! So...........I'm just wondering about the NATURAL one..the sea sponge?

Ok,well, I've been sitting here reading now for almost 3 hrs...I've got to get going. ..... but I would appreciate any info. on this subject........... also, just one more thing, I notice that I also suffer from what other ladies here deal with, that cycle of gas, constipation etc........badly! Yeah, that really does create BM movement problems.... plus, I have this sort of "icky", "sick" feeling in my vagina and vulva area, not all the time, but on and off.........it's very depressing actually. Now, is that "Normal"? I know that we are all so different, so it's diff. for each of us,.....but just "in general"..is that "normal"?

ok,.......thank you ladies! :)

Put sea sponges in the search. There are tons of threads on this subject. Some women like to use them, but for the most part, they are kind of a pain to work with, as with anything you are shoving up into your vaginally space. In whole woman posture, the vagina becomes a closed airless space which is much more beneficial in the long run for prolapse management. It's up to you, if that's what you want to try.

Starlight, if you have ordered a dvd and are waiting for it to arrive, you needn't wait to start the posture work. Go over to Christine's YouTube channel, wholewomaninc, and watch the clips there. Posture is described. Get going and stopping messing around with this other stuff. You won't find many happy sponge users here. - Surviving

Hey StarlightCrystals, instead of "standing there and pushing it back up", get down on elbows and knees...upper chest close to the floor. This will pull your cele forward and above the pelvic bone. On hands and knees gravity will move everything into that safe nest in the lower belly that you are creating by learning the posture, and belly breathing will help pin the organs in place and eventually things should stay in place for longer amounts of time.

My cystocele was also just inside my labia when I started (just over a year ago) but now rides much higher on most days, but occasionally drops lower when I get lax with posture, start slouching, or am overly tired or emotional. I have had days where it rides very high and oddly those are the days when I think it's low because I actually have a vagina again (nothing sitting at or near the labia and my labia are touching -- verified by mirror check - HA!).

Why not forget the sponge for now and get working on posture, breathing, diet, and exercise. Try to get down on all-fours several times throughout the day if you can. Keep reading, there is a ton of information here and many good suggestions from women who started out just like us.
Best Wishes!

Hi Starlightchristals
Just read your letter. I have tried the sponges, specially for prolapse. I found that they were very difficult to insert as they were quite scratchy in such a delicate area. I tried rapping them in a small plastic bag, like you put your fruit in at the grocery store. It did help to get it in but when trying to remove the bag it just pulled the sponge out with it.
Daphne