cystocele

Body: 

hi i am 22 years old now and i have cystocel after giving birth with my first baby when i was 20,,can i get pregnant agin??

Yes of course you can. Cystocele has no effect on fertility. But I hope you are looking into the Whole Woman posture work because you need to start actively managing this now. Some post-partum prolapse kind of goes away on its own after awhile (only to return later, as so many of us can attest). Yours didn't, so consider this a wake-up call. - Surviving

A month ago after doing my daily 3 mile walk, I noticed a small egg like ball when I was showering. It was so soft. I saw the doctor the next day and she said that all looked good, but it could be the bladder dropping? I was lying down, and of course, the bladder was not dropped at that time! It only drops after I am on my feet for a long time. She never used any other word to describe what it was. She also said that I could use a tampon to push it back up when I felt it? I go back to see her this month for my regular GYN checkup. I have been researching every place, to find out more information, but this situation sounds like a SILENT EPIDEMIC! This site is probably the only site that has women speaking about their prolapse. I am not sure why doctors don't discuss this opening and why is there no real guidance for millions of women who suffer with this embarrassed and silent. Thank you so much.

That is the sad thing about modern medicine, they haven't figured out the natural dinamics of the female form. But, luckily Christine did! She researched it and has shared it with us, so that we can all benefit from what the natural whole woman posture does for our pelvic organs.
If you haven't had a chance, please read around this site for more information on Christine's methods, it is very eye opening. A cystocele is very easily managed with this work, so the sooner you get started, the better you will start to feel.

i saw in youtube..first aid for prolapse clip.it was helpful for me,,felt no more bulging in my vagina no more urinary incontinence....but if i get pregnant again is it ok to vaginal delivery?? I wish i could buy the first aid prolapse DVD...but im so far im at philippines.

I work at a hardware store. I am constantly having to reach up and bend down to put merchandise up or help customers. When I'm standing up straight I am more aware of the posture. Any suggestions on how to maintain the posture when reaching up and down? Also I've had a cold lately and have been coughing a lot. I totally aware of my prolapse when coughing. How can I prevent the pushing down when I cough? I would appreciate any advise on these two situations. Thank you

Hi katy,
There have been many of our mother's on this forum who have had babies while having prolapse, and successful births as well.
Have you had a chance to look into the streaming options from the whole woman store? Christine and Lanny have set up some on line options for women living outside the United states.

Hi HoosierGal,
The best thing to do with any activity is to try to do it in the best whole woman posture you can, and when you are bending, bend from the hips hinging your hips instead of rounding the back. And, always keep the item you are lifting close to your body as you rise.
Coughing is also something that can be very disconcerting with prolapse. I remember those early days of feeling that bulginess with every cough. Keeping again in really good posture can help, because then the force of the cough goes into your lower belly instead of forced into the vagina. You can also sit leaning forward a bit, or lie down with knees pulled in. Some women will bend completely over. Try different things to see what works for you.

I agree with Aging Gracefully. Go to the home page and click on "Destination Prolapse-Free" which now contains not only the 5-step series but also all the dvds streaming (including First Aid for Prolapse).

Prolapse can come and go throughout pregnancy but everything moves out of the way for birth. You want to aim for as gentle a birth as possible with minimal obstetric interventions. And not flat on your back - this makes the birth longer and harder for both you and the baby. - Surviving

ok thank you so much..but how about belly dancing??im a belly dancer??is it safe for me?or do i need to stop dancing?

Katy, belly dancing is fine for prolapse as is most any form of dance or movement that can be done in Whole Woman posture. It is vital how you hold and carry your body; you cannot pull in your stomach and tuck your butt under, as this sends your organs into the vaginal space more and more over time. Unfortunately, the industrialized world has come to define correct posture using an abdominal "core" concept that is harmful to women's bodies. WW posture is very graceful and fluid and sexy. - Surviving

THANK YOU SO MUCH,,,,

Hi Dear katy02,
I tried Belly dancing and what Surviving says is true, and also the knee has to be over the 2nd & 3rd toe, to protect it from pressure/force.
There is a move where the leg & foot is turned out & forward, where they drop the knee sideways towards the other thigh like a modest way to stand, a little like the way girls stand sometimes. The knee I don't believe is protected that way.
My hips were also not ready to do figure 8 hip movements so I decided to concentrate on Christine's hips DVD and her other ones first. I am very happy to just do them at this time.
It would be nice to join a group dance, however the teachers have to be flexible enough to allow WWP as they think that they have to reinforce the straight back & pulled in abs and tucked pelvis to "protect the spine"... ( insurance is on their mind which is understandable, considering what they believe about the body.) they did not understand the posture when I showed them...
The more you do/ learn about the posture & WW the better you will be at seeing the differences in dance etc and will be able to adapt or walk away. One teacher was adamant that her students had to comply so I didn't join that group, even though in her demo videos she had a lovely lumbar curve and did some of her stuff on her toes, she told me that she pulled in her abs etc...( she would have chest breathed in that case) - so much tension etc...One day I may do her style of dance in WWP just to see how much more effortless and fluid it would be....the possibilities I have now.... learning how to WW run at this time...
Remember to belly breath at all times as part of this work,
Let us know how you go,
Aussie Soul Sister

How can i buy the first aid for prolapse dvd?im from philippines

You can click on the Store link and purchase the DVD; I don't know how much the shipping will cost, or how soon it would arrive. But there is also a streaming on-line version that you can purchase and use immediately. - Surviving

Hi,
I am new here , I posted my symptoms a day ago and I found its not the uterus prolapse but it is the cystocele, still confused I am .
I bear great difficulty to pass the stool, I am taking medication,home remidies to pass the stool easily,I have to put a cloth over the opening of vagina and have to bend front to put pressure inwards or to stop the bulge coming out while passing the stool.I bear continuous pain down below .vagina is lose after my second child's birth .
I am confused if Christine first aid DVD will help me or the prolapse program ? I want to order but I am confused please some one help me .
What does prolapse and posture mean?
Christine believe in posture treatment ,what does this mean?
Thank you.

Champion,
Have you had a chance to look at Christine's video on the home page? It's a great start and reading the site to familiarize yourself more with this work. But, it doesn't take the place of the work itself, and the First Aid for Prolapse is a great start. It will show you the correct posture all of us are suppose to have in order to keep our pelvic organs moving into the lower belly where they belong, and out of the vaginal space.
She also has many tips on daily living, advice, and an exercise program in this DVD.

Posture is what whole woman is all about. It's how you hold yourself every day. Relaxed belly, chest lifted, shoulders down, with chin slightly tucked. Christine will show you this and explain more in the DVD. We as a society have lost out natural posture through sitting on soft furniture, slouching, sucking in our bellies, and so much more. Christine has found through her research a a way for us to get back to our normal selves.

Once you wrap your head around these ideas, you can explore more of her work. She has some great work for post partum moms here too.

You just had a baby and it can take up to two full years to fully heal from that. Many of your problems will probably heal on their own, but this is also a great opportunity for you to start working on whole woman posture to help you along, because it is for a lifetime.

Take your time with all this, because once you learn it, you will realize it's the best thing you have ever done for yourself.

p.s. Straining on the toilet is the worse thing to do with prolapse. Getting your bowels to run more smoothly is very important. Cut the sugar and any processed food out of your diet, and add in lots of fruits and vegetables, as a start. I would also add in some fermented foods. These help feed the natural lactobacilli in the gut and really help for function and movement of your bowels.

There is much discussion about bowel movements on this forum, just type some key words in the search box and you will find many.

Also, to get some relief of symptoms, get down on knees and forearms, and do some deep breathing into your belly. This feels great.

Hi Aging gracefully,
Thank you for your advice, please direct me where were these videos on the home page?
I will order the stater DVD too,
I will check the constipation discussion .
Will do this bending on knees.
Will this bulging will go after doing posture exercises?
Will I be able to keep pregnancy in one to two years time?
Have u ever heard about fembrace elastic pantie to give support ?
Thank you

Go to the top tool bar and hit the home button. There you will find an introduction video from Christine.
You will learn that it is not about exercises, it's about maintaining the posture throughout your day. The exercises do help in strengthening and lengthening your body into the posture though, as well as whole woman walking.

Many women that have come here have reported to having multiple births while or after having prolapse, so that shouldn't be a problem.

I wouldn't worry about support garments. They are really only useful with severe prolapse, and would more than likely be a waste of money for a post partum mom. Learn the posture, that is all the support you need right now.

Hi Aging gracefully,
Thank you for your help ,I really appreciate it.