Diet for the Whole Woman

Body: 

Why is this book no longer available?

Forum:

This book has been out of print for a long time. As I understand it, Christine's working on a new one (one of her MANY projects).

In the meantime, there are some great videos on the Living Arts page under the Resources tab. Here is a shortcut there:
https://wholewoman.com/newpages/livingarts.html

Thanks-I have looked at those and want to know MORE!!! That is why i was wondering about the book. I found one on ebay I am hoping to win!

Dear mysterymomof7,
The Whole Woman® Way to Vulva Vaginal Health DVD has a section with a wealth of information on diet.
All the best with winning the book!
Aussie Soul Sister

Awesome-just won that one on ebay! Hoping for the other one too=thanks!

lost this book on ebay-as soon as I posted this I hit my forehead (duh moment) Which one of you all won it?!! LOL

Sorry mysterymom that you lost the book..........but you really asked for that one.

With respect to the current offerings in the Whole Woman store, feel free to support this great work by purchasing directly from the site. Saving a few bucks on a used eBay copy might seem like a great victory for you, but it isn't really something I'd be on here crowing about. - Surviving

That book isn't available on this site hence the point of this whole post. Some of us don't have as much spare funds as others. With 7 kids "a few bucks" can go along way.

I was referring to the Vulva Vaginal Health dvd.

I am looking for the cookbook but see it is out of print. I cannot get the videos on the living arts page to come up on my computer. Looking at the dvd takes a lot of time for me. Another idea? Is the Mediterranean diet or the Paleo diet okay to use? I need to lower my cholesterol, triglycerides, increase fiber for my rectocele and diverticula, and my blood sugar has been running high so I need to correct this and loose weight. Suggestions would be helpful. Thank you.

The best thing to do as a start is get the processed foods and sugar out of your diet. These are the worse culprits for dietary failure every time. After that, it is really up to you to do the research and find what works best for your body. We are all different in how we respond to different foods, some things we can tolerate better than other. Doing a daily food diary has been suggested many time on here, so you can tell first hand how certain foods make you feel.
It doesn't hurt to include lots of fresh fruits and vegetables, fermented foods are excellent for the body, and get those omega 3s in there as much as you can.
The other thing people don't talk about enough is getting back to the basics of cooking your own meals. This way we can monitor what actually goes into our meals.
Just some food for thought.

Thanks - I have tried to do some of these things but have not turned the corner yet. Time to do that. I also have LS so take it all this will help that as well? Also - does anyone have Christine's recipe for the Red Clover Salve? I am having another bout with the LS and would like to get this under control. Thank you.

I will see if we can get that recipe for you, please check back. Meanwhile - try the honey that we are always raving about. - Surviving

Anyone knowing which is the best brand to use for a sitz bath or where to purchase. I see some on Amazon but am not sure how well they will work. I do not have a pan such as Christine used in her video. Thank you

I actually found an old thread on here where Christine suggested a pennyroyal sitz bath. She also has many suggestions on her Vulva Vaginal Health DVD that are very helpful.

Hi Want-to-know,

The lifestyle videos are down for a few more days while Lanny upgrades our server. Actually the salve has become a bit obsolete as we've learned how best to restore the natural microbiology of the vagina/vulva.

I had tremendous vulva problems - itching, burning, skin breakdown - and it took me years to finally find the extraordinarily simple solution - raw, local honey. Today thousands of women are using honey instead of estrogen to restore vulva-vaginal health. The education received from The Miraculous Self-Healing Vagina lecture video is certainly worth the modest investment.

Phytoestrogens are extremely important as they hook on to the estrogen-B receptor (which was discovered in 1997) and remove any number of estrogen metabolites (I made a list some years ago - there are at least 66 of them!), some of which can promote malignancy. B-receptors are diffuse throughout the brain, bones, and skin. The pharmaceutical industry responded to this extraordinary finding by creating artificial phytoestrogens - which are now given to women for prevention of osteoporosis and breast cancer! However, when you divorce the active ingredient from its parent plant unnatural risks arise. We've been drinking a couple of mugs of strong red clover tea every morning for over a decade now. WW practitioner Louise Draper-Sevenson stopped her red clover at one point and noticed a marked difference in the condition of her skin, which made her a true believer. Red clover has the highest content of isoflavones - the active ingredients - but these phytoestrogens are in all the legumes, most especially alfalfa and soy.

The only medicine I use is daily raw honey placed high on my vaginal walls and red clover tea and I feel great - absolutely no vulva symptoms. If I go 48 hours without honey I am completely miserable again with burning and skin breakdown.

Wishing you well,

Christine