Premarin Vaginal cream with Estrogen

Body: 

Christine, I need your guidance. My Mother of 82 yrs old has a doughnut inside her vagina due to prolapse, I do not want her to have surgery, her blood pressure is very not stable and I am afraid she will pass out during it. The doctor who is seeing her has prescribed Premarin vaginal cream twice a week and 1 gram of it. I have been reading that this type of cream can produce cancer in the uterus and other complications, what do you think is the best way to combat dryness in the vagina without having to use this cream? I have the cd but my Mom cannot do all the excercises because she has osteo arthritis . Please !!!! I need your help!!!!!

Hi cmrnd02,
My mom was also using the Premarin for years for the vaginal dryness. She just recently switched over to using the honey that Christine has recommended for the post menopausal vagina, with great results. You need to find local honey in your area, and have your mom apply it by putting a dab on her finger and sticking it up into the vagina twice a day.

I will write a book on this someday (or at least a chapter in a book), but for now I absolutely agree with Aging. A dab of honey a day brings back the "Doderlein" lactobacillus that is known for primarily culturing the vagina. Not only do these keep the vagina healthy, but they migrate to the urethra and bladder to keep them healthy as well. It was never true that urine is sterile beyond the kidneys and ureters, and shockingly, common lab tests to determine UTI are rigged to only show part of the microbial story.

Give her a small squirt bottle of half vinegar and half filtered water as well for times she might experience vulva itching. Honey and vinegar are our true medicines for bladder, vaginal and anal health.

To show how amazing nature is...researchers have found that these lactobacilli will not culture the bladder when instilled into it from the outside. They must first migrate from the vagina before getting a foothold in the bladder.

Exogenous estrogen is a poison.

Christine

Cmrnd02, you have posted your question in the Hysterectomy forum. However....based on earlier posts, I thought your mom still had her uterus. If she does, I will move this thread to a different category. If she is considering hysterectomy, please help her understand that will only make things worse. - Surviving

Hi Aging,

When you say 'local honey' do you mean local from the specific state we live in? I live in California. Should I go to a health food store to buy it, and if so, what kind should I ask for, as there are so many different kinds on the shelves?

It doesn't have to be anything fancy, just raw local honey, and yes I mean the area you live in.
The difference is the purity and affectiveness. Most grocery store honey is actually colored corn syrup.

Thank you

Thank You sooo much.

Yes, I get confused with how to post. Thank You.