Just found out I'm pregnant

Body: 

I have stage two prolapse and now I am pregnant I'm so screwed! Since the minute I found out I'm been crying im so scared it might be worsen and I don't even know what kind of exercise I can do when I'm prego

Hi logansmom,
From what I have read from our prolapsed moms, your prolapse is not going to be a problem for your pregnancy. In fact, as the baby grows, your organs are being pulled forward into your lower belly where everything belongs anyway, and the symptoms lessen as the pregnancy progresses. I would love it if one of our mothers could come on here to talk to you, but in the meantime, you could put pregnancy and prolapse in the search box. There are some wonderful posts from our moms all over this forum.
Just try to hold the best whole woman posture you can, and take it easy on yourself.

Will it also stop being prolapsed or stay there for a good time or its gonna get worst after I have a baby

Like I said before, our prolapsed moms would give you better details, but from I what I have read, the prolapse can come back after the birth of your baby, if not right away, sometimes a few months later.
The thing is though, that whole woman posture helps our mothers just as much as the rest of us. It helps all women to manage and for some to become symptom free.
You are so early into this without all the information you need to better understand what is really happening to your body. Study up the best you can on the posture, get your DVD and really try to learn how prolapse affects our bodies, and that it really is something we can accept and live with.
Those of us who have been practicing this for some time don't have that worry anymore, and that includes our mothers too.

I'm been waking up early left my son and night just to do all this work I felt that I have banned my son.

Don't feel like you have rush into this process. It takes time to learn it and practice it, and you have the rest of your life to do it. Just work on the posture throughout the day and study when you have time.

That's all I'm aiming for

There is no fast result or quick fix. This is slow steady work that you will start doing now, and keep on doing. It takes time to train the body to return to natural posture, so just relax and take the journey as it comes, and for heaven's sake don't ignore your son! (Hope you were kidding about that part.) As AG says....study and understand the posture itself, and aim to stay in that posture as you go throughout your day. This all takes time; don't rush and don't overdo. - Surviving

Completely I'm just getting ready to do posture and Christine exercise so my son will say mom mom I would say wait and he want me to pick him up I said no .... Soo sad I don't feel like I'm him mom cuz I can't cuddle I can't hold him to show him what he wants to eat can't do anything because ur scared if might get worst

Logan's mom, posture is what you will be doing all the time. It's how you move and carry yourself throughout the day. It doesn't interfere with any part of your life. Slow down and relax! You are still looking for some kind of quick fix, and there is no quick fix. - Surviving

Surviving is right, Logan's mom, you have yourself way too worked up over this, and that is not good for you or your baby. Working on posture right now is enough for you to be doing, and study when you can. Your son and your pregnancy are your first priority right now, everything else will work itself out, just take your time with it.

And I'm trying to slowdown calm down and hope for the best...I'll listen to u guys..

Hi Dear Logan's Mom,
Just by working on the posture & reading about it will help you greatly to begin with. Walking in WWPosture is great exercise at any stage in life and ideal when expecting a baby.
As part of the posture, learn to belly breath at all times, and that will help with relaxing the lower belly, and with looser clothes I find that helps, particularly when seated or driving.
Belly breathing becomes so soothing, and can be used as a meditative tool, is helpful with falling asleep, & calming when tense, just by focusing on the belly & breath.
Doing the posture will help you strengthen your body and eventually you will find the posture actually conserves energy as you won't have the tension related to pulling in the stomach and chest breathing.

To help reassure you,I also had prolapse when pregnant with my second child and had a third with no issues relating to the prolapse.
We are here for you,
Best wishes to you,
Aussie Soul Sister

Thanks for the ressuring I'm been doing the posture and change my seat level in cars a straying my best to remember posture. I haven't done exercise because I feel cramping like having my period. So I'm trying to be good

Hello, just wondering how soon after first baby did you find your prolapse? It is very very hard with children to do all the research needed and not just panic!!! I was the same when I found out after baby number 1, I was scared, I cried, I felt it had robbed me of being a mum and holding my children. I have days like that where I wish it happened when I was older and enjoyed swinging my children round but then I think get a grip. There is a lot worse out there, I certainly wasn't scared with baby two after doing two years of looking on this sure, practise posture ASAP, think about how you lift, bring your boy right towards your body but most of all live life and enjoy baby/children. My symptoms were very good with baby two and straight back to stretches and kept posture mindful the whole time and I am certainly no worse, I don't think! I don't check anymore :). Keep calm and try to stop slouching, collapsing in chairs and walk in posture. Take care