The Whole Woman Postpartum Bundle

Body: 

hi all,

just a quick note for your information that we have put together a new product bundle for the postpartum mom who finds herself struggling with prolapse.

Included in the bundle are:

• Christine Kent's Saving the Whole Woman book, the definitive book on non-surgical intervention for pelvic organ prolapse
  • First Aid for Prolapse DVD, Christine's flagship video
  • Restore Your Goddess Belly DVD, effective management of diastisis recti and why tummy tucks, breast implants, and facelifts are anatomically such a terrible idea,
  • Whole Woman Yoga® - The Second Wheel the Whole Woman Yoga,® designed especially for the postpartum woman,
  • the Whole Woman Exercise Baton - used by Christine in almost all of her exercise routines.

you can find it in the store by clicking this link.

keep up the good work,

lanny (christine's DH)

But you left WWY2 out of the photo!

Oh how I wish this would have been available just a few days ago! I would have ordered this set as opposed to just the book and first aid dvd.
ah well…have to add to my stuff in time.

hi safely,

i've updated the photo. we're planning on a change of shopping cart in the next month or two, so hopefully the current ambiguities will be resolved then. our existing cart is very difficult to change. thanks for your input. our next cart should be much easier to navigate.

lanny

we'll work something out for you.

lanny

Hi Lanny, were you saying for me to call you to work something out to get the rest of the bundle? I would be MOST grateful if we could do that. I would love that bundle as I'm postpartum (14 months but found out I have diastasis and I so badly need some exercises that are safe for me to get in better shape while maintaining posture).

yes, newmamaj. we'll help you out. give me a ring.

lanny

Hi Lanny! Thanks so much! I'll call Monday as we're away visiting family.
Have a wonderful weekend!