note from Esira PU

Body: 

hi all,
long time forum member sent an email to us yesterday and she asked me to post it on the forum on her behalf.

Just want to say Hi from a grateful silent supporter. Early days when I contacted the forum, then bought the book & video, my friends and I were amazed at the simplicity of Christine's concepts and delighted with the empowerment they brought.

It is a few years on now, and I move with comfort, having retrained my posture...... that is all I needed to do.

I continue you read Whole Woman mailouts simply to remind me I once had a painful problem that no longer bothers me.

Thank you Christine and team. Good health to you all.

this kind of feedback is so important. i hope all of you whose lives have been changed by this work will share your feedback to encourage and inspire the newbies who need both the encouragement and inspiration as they begin the whole woman work.

keep on keeping on!

lanny (christine's DH)

I can so identify with these words, because truly, retraining my posture was indeed "all I needed to do" to restore comfort and happiness to life after a discovery of prolapse. Not that it was quick and easy, because we all know it's not. But it is absolutely the answer. Thanks so much for posting. - Surviving