Goddess dvd

Body: 

Can I have some feed back on this video.

Forum:

GB is Christine's newest dvd and it's a branching off of the Yoga series, in that it is continuing up the chakras of the body from bottom to top. And it is Christine's most personal story. It's for anyone looking for a new and different workout that especially addresses the entire front line of the body, lengthening and strengthening it, toning it all the way up to the face. It's for those with Diastasis Recti or other post-baby belly issues which are often addressed with an entirely wrong approach. For anyone considering a tummy tuck or breast enhancement, it explains what these surgeries actually do to the body and how you can learn to work with what you have, avoiding surgeries and loving and accepting yourself. All of Christine's bodywork revolves around diligent practice of the WW posture and this dvd is no exception; posture is how we make all this happen. - Surviving

I have been doing this dvd at least 4 days a week for almost 2 months now. I have a really bad diastasis recti which I hate with a passion. (I'm skinny but I look pregnant and it makes my clothes fit weird.) As of yet, I have not found my diastis shrinking. But I do feel stronger overall and know my stomach muscles in general are stronger. I have started incorporating Christine's other dvds back in, alternating with the Goddess dvd, every few days. I found that I was losing strength in a number of those exercises, by only doing the Goddess series. By doing one of these dvds, almost every day, I am able to hold the whole woman posture much better and more consistently. I definitely recommend the dvd!

Hi Lilium,
I am with you, doing those Dvds just about daily, and I have all of them, including goddess belly in the mix. I just love the variety, I love the strengthening they provide, and they do so much more than that for our bodies! I used to have the more male orientated yoga dvds. Now they are all replaced with whole woman! Yeah!!