Where has my orgasm gone????

Body: 

A bout of stomach flu last week has set me back and I've had a couple of pretty rubbish days with the on off urges and full rectum feeling again. Horrible but I figured all that vomiting was going to have to have a detrimental affect on my cystocele and rectocele and hopefully I'll get to feel better again soon.
And then to add to the gloom - my orgasms have gone. I was so thrilled last month that post partum sex was not painful I wasn't even bothered about much else but now think there's something else going on. Even in a tried and tested position I only felt a tiny flicker of an orgasm and then it was over. So faint it barely registered! Am pretty devastated and fed up today. It took me years to get to the great sex and great partner stage and now I feel like it's being taken away too...
I've read some posts about weak orgasms linked to pop but can't see many comments linked to this resolving. Could I have nerve damage from the forceps birth 5 months ago? Episiotomy?
Looking for hope that this too will be helped by ww work.....

Hi miss diagnosed,
I have found that sex and orgasm really fluctuate through a lifetime. I don't think we can expect to always have one every time or even for periods of time. Fluctuating hormones, stress, or just simply finding the time are big factors.
I remember being very uninterested in sex after having my babies, I did have sex, but it was after about a year that I was starting to really get into again. I guess my body was just getting ready to have more babies! Lol!
It does change all the time though. It was on and off during my thirties and forties, but when I got close to fifty, I felt like I was twenty again. And, my hubby is all proud of his prowess, but I'd really have to say it's the hormones!
And, I have heard older women say that it is more of a closeness or connection rather than the earth shattering orgasms they used to have. Maybe the stimulation changes with the waning hormones? Not sure. But, I hope to keep trying.
Don't know if I really answered your question, but that's my two cents.

It's just the shock of the difference in intensity between now and even the week before the baby arrived. After my first baby I was back to normal by five months in this department at least so this time I'm sure it must be that all my muscles are so weak in there....
Still exclusively breast feeding (a lot) so maybe my hormones play a part here too....I'd just hate to think that this is how it's going to be from now on!

Its not the forceps nor the episiotomy; been there done that. It might be post birth hormone imbalance and fatigue. The intensity will return. Do not be discouraged.

I wondered if it was a symptom of POP but as no one else much seems to report this I have to hope you are right!

My orgasm is back! Phew! I nearly cried with relief! Another milestone in my pop journey. I reckon it was a psychological hurdle more than anything....