Enlarged cervix

Body: 

Hi i would like to know if anyone has experiencec this problem. I have had a third degree prolpase for 18 years i am 58 ,i have managed it okay so far. The last year it seems to have got a lot worse it has either fallen down more,or the cervic and uterus have swelled to double the size. I always thought the whomb sharnk at menapause my periods stopped four years ago. Would be grateful of any alternative trwatments known to shrink the womb. I used natural progesterone cream for about ten years but gave it up because of the cost,dont know if this could have caused it. Any help would be most grateful

Hi trumper,
My cervix gets large and mushy if my uterus is falling back more into my vagina. I also have a profound uterine prolapse. I don't think the uterus is getting bigger when it is doing this, but maybe just more noticeable.
When I have this, I have to do a lot more jiggling and firebreathing, and really keep up with my excercises to maintain the strength to hold posture as strongly as I can.
I still have my periods, so I usually get this about once a month. That's when my uterus is really on the move for me. The rest of the month, I am able to maintain a better position with it.
Hope that helps some. You are not alone in this.