Bikes?

Body: 

Hi everyone,
I'm in the market for a bike, and I'm after some recommendations and advice for bikes and bike-riding. I've watched Christine's youtube clip and tried to google the type of seat she has but didn't come up with much. Has anyone got specific brands they have had success with? Any other advice? This would be for riding around the neighborhood with my kids, and maybe some longer rides - nothing too over the top ;-)

Forum:

Here, for anyone who hasn't seen it, is Christine's biking clip. The seat Curiosity is talking about is shown at 00:56.
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=GUN26o39nSs

I haven't Googled for a seat like this, but it sounds like you already have, without much luck. Keep looking, maybe contact Lanny through Customer Service and see if he knows where it came from. - Surviving

I have found that many "comfort bikes" are quite heavy and require a lot of strength to get them going. There are hybrids that are under 30 lbs that are a joy to ride. You may have to get the handle bars changed in order to bring them up as much as you require. I just did this to a bike and it works well. Also look for one with 18 gears. The 3 gear bikes are only good for flat terrain, no wind. Astronaut

Thank you both Surviving and Astronaut. I saw a woman with a bike on the weekend with the really high handle bars and wondered about it.