Goddess Belly DVD

Body: 

I've watched this once and done it once. I must say that keeping the tongue on the roof of the mouth and eyebrows up at the ends was tricky for me to do and remember and to do. Could any of your share your experiences with those techniques, and with the DVD in general.....the practice, and any results you've noticed.

Forum:

I have only done this DVD a few times now, and concur that keeping tongue rolled up and eyebrows pulled up too all the while going through the exercises rather tricky also. It's kind of like rubbing your belly and patting your head while jumping up and down! Lol!
But, I plan to keep going through the motions and doing the best I can as I have done with all the other DVDs.
I find the exercises to be different and beneficial as I have with all the other dvds, as in how they work the body in a different way, especially in the shoulders and upper body in parts, and belly in others.
I can't say too much about it now until I get some more practice under my belt, so to speak.

I can't do the eyebrow thing at all. I think Christine has even noted somewhere that these facial acrobatics have a genetic component. I can do other things, but not that one! - Surviving