Question for anybody

Body: 

I am considering buying the whole woman bundle. It says it has the following:
First Aid for Prolapse DVD
Saving the Whole Woman book
The Whole Woman Exercise Baton for use with the Whole Woman Workout and the exercises in First Aid for Prolapse
My question is does this bundle include the Whole woman workout or just the baton? Is this a separate DVD included with the book The Whole Woman.
Would appreciate anyone answering this for me. Thanks

Forum:

I have just used the First aid for prolapse dvdv and it has different sections which u choose from the menu. It includes different work outs ,some of which make use of the baton.Thus is the list on the menu page: Office discussion,Whole woman Posture,Beginning workout,1 and 2, Advanced workout1,2 and 3, cool down! ,Office wrap up by Christine, living arts including a look at the kitchen and lastly a group dance. It is all set to lovely calming music and it is all explained very clearly . It takes time to absorb but the posture is the main thing and the exercises need to be done slowly and carefully one stage at a time according to what is right for each person. I am still learning after just one year but it all comes together and the walking and fire breathing I find very very useful together with Christine's advice re sitting , more like the natural way the local girls sit where u r living at the moment I believe! I would not part with this dvd or the book as they r just so educational and full of the truth! I am sure others more informed than I am will be commenting later,when they wake up,lol! We r all in different time zones but it is amazing to be brought together on this web site. :) There is a separate dvd in the back of the book and exercises r shown in a section of the book but to be honest I have not used the dvd in the book but guess it is more of the relaxing music used on the FAFP dvd.I hope that helps and is not too wordy!

Would you be able to do me a huge favor? Would you pop the dvd in that is in the back of the book and just look and see what it is called and what the contents are. I would appreciate that so very much. Thank you. Yes, we are in different time zones. I am in Uganda, E. Africa so have been up for awhile. I'll wait to hear from you.

I think the dvd and book really are inseparable but may be the post is difficult where u r. My dvd player is not working too well but I will report back in a moment! :)

The dvd in the book is just music to go along with the exercises that are in the book itself.
The bundle you are looking at has everything you need to get started in this work.
The book is a very important read to get a better understanding of what your body is going through.
The First Aid For Prolapse has a wonderful exercise routine that you can do in stages as you get used to them. It also has tons of wonderful imformation for daily living.

But remember, the posture really is the key here. Learning the posture no matter how awkward it feels to you is the end result you are looking for.

The dvd in the book is a collection of 8 tracks,a music cd I guess. The first is very pleasant piano music. The disc is called, Music for Saving The whole Woman /the whole woman work out.
At the barre,lessons 4 to 13 and In the Centre lessons 1 to 7. The Wholewoman book has just over 200 pages and the Wholewoman workout is one chapter of about 20 pages. The photos show Christine at the barre and doing a comprehensive work out. It is very similar to those in the FAFP dvd but the dvd has more excercises in my opinion. Also the dvd has Christine and three other ladies so it is almost like being in the class with them.There is much more than excercise in the dvd and the book is a mine of info too! If I could only buy one thing to start with it would be the dvd as it is instant and like having someone in the room .It is very light to post too! if u have another question I will do my best to help but u should prob check with someone else too! If u r able to phone in there is a customer service or u can email Lanny I believe.

Is the baton used in a lot of the exercises? I'm wondering how much shipping would be to come here to Uganda. Maybe I could get by with just the exercises depending on just how important the baton is. Tell me what you think please! Thank you for your help.

I do not have the baton actually although If I was in the USA I would have several more things but am wary of the postage and import tax as I am in the UK. I think u could use something else as a baton for starters and then look again when u return to America. It might be best,given a limited choice ,to get the dvd and book . rather than the dvd and baton,just my opinion!

I do not know what the baton weighs but the book is quite heavy,can weigh it if u like!

I have checked in the Store section hereand the shipping weight of the Book is 2lb.
The shipping weight of the bundle u r looking at is 3lb. There is so much info on this site that it takes a while to find your way around!

Thanks for all your help. How many of the exercises on the DVD use the baton?

in the book the baton is used in about a third of the exercises and from memory it might be similar in the dvd but I think it is less than a third in the dvd and I think it may be for the more advanced work outs but I am not certain. My dvd player is not good enough to jump about on the menu list so that is the best I can remember! I personally did not use the baton when I first started this work .

Thanks again so much for answering my questions so quickly. You have been a tremendous help!!

I am happy to help and wish u luck on your journey,it will get easier I assure you.
Bye for now, :)