Embracing Prolapse

Body: 

Hi, Friends,
I'm a very positive person, and always seek to choose a positive perspective of the events of my life. That's why I chose "Thriving 70's" as my WW name.
I just want to comment on how excited and inspired I was upon reading Christine's article "Embracing Prolapse." this morning. The first thing I love was the title. I love the perspective of "embracing". And then, I was so thrilled to read of the wonderful perspectives we, with prolapse, could choose; and how right each one seems. Deep, deep, miraculous changes can indeed occur in our lives with this philosophy and practice. Many many thanks to Christine for creating and sharing her brilliant work, prospective, and passion with us. (I'm going to check into attending the conference and fireside chats now!)

Forum:

What a lovely post and so well expressed! I was having a bit of a "why me?" morning but managed to turn it around by early afternoon. I'm hoping and trying to be as positive as you through all of this! I'll get there!

Christine's monthly letters always make me feel newly inspired. Somewhere on this site I came across a page where it appeared that Lanny has plans to eventually place archived copies. That would be so great for newer members, who have missed so many gems. - Surviving