Great Consultation

Body: 

Just wanted to pop a note to comment on my great Skype consult with Christine today. I was a bit nervous but there was no need to be and I feel very empowered following it.

The two things for me to work on I would have struggled to pin point so it was so great to have that little tweak that is specific to my needs. I expect all WW practitioners would be wonderful to have a consult with.

SH you mentioned you thought Skype may not work that well and I admit I was wondering that too. It was fine. Christine is so experienced in viewing posture that she had my issues all figured out immediately. I was doing much better than I thought but I needed to tweak two things to really move forward. What I have to do is not difficult or technical it's just me bringing my awareness to that aspect of posture/breathing.

If people are wondering it is expanding my upper abdomen (or area below my breasts) so that all my organs can move forward into there. I was much more focused on my lower belly so this was interesting for me. Again we are all different in what we need. I am quite small through there - years of wrong breathing. I also lock my knees a bit which I didn't know I did.

I got some firebreathing and nauli tips. I have not been game to try nauli but I got instant results which will only get better as I expand my upper belly.

We touched on Christine's new research into microbes too which sounds really exciting and I look forward to it as I am sure I need much more of those little bugs to assist my constipation struggles and my kid's ezcema.

Forum:

Great to know that the Skype thing worked out so well. This will be a nice incentive for women who might have been holding back because they could not get to a live session with a practitioner. Thanks for sharing and keep up the good work! - Surviving

I definitely would like to have a consult with Christine but I am wondering if I should gain more body awareness first. There are definitely aspects of my posture in need of improvement that I work on daily. AandL, was there a point when you realized a consult was in order to help you move forward?

Wildstrawbery - I had a gut feeling for ages but I didn't know we could use skype. The timing of the consult actually coincided with me nailing my shoulders and chest in posture a few days prior so I did have a few days of reduced symptoms and knowing I had it almost right. I know that feeling of working on it yourself as I had that. I don't know the answer re the best time for a consult. On the one hand it was nice to know I was living the posture and could just get a tweak but on the other hand it would have speed up my progress having a consult earlier. I expect I would have needed two consults in the early days as I still would have had to practice everything and gain the body awareness I have now. Wow it's cool to think where I will be in five years + with this.

SH - I forgot to ask about the tail bone pain but I expect that will lessen as my body changes. Good luck on the gastro stuff, I deal with a lot of that in my household too. Christine's new research will hold wonderful insights and action plans for that, so I am looking forward to buying the book. She may have a few tips for you now - go the consult. It's just another great WW tool.

Thanks, AandL. I have that gut feeling! No doubt, sooner is better than later.