Royal Baby

Body: 

Ok, so someone has to post this.

All the best to the Duchess of Cambridge but high heels a day after giving birth I can't help but feel empathy. The link is below.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/royal-baby/11534855/kate-middleto...

Active and Lapsed & SafelyHeld,
Hopefully Kate was able to kick them off as soon as she went indoors... I too wish them every happiness with their family...

There have been threads devoted to foot discussions on the forum and high heels were not completely written off.... however the walking / foot "disability" I observe in all ages is common.

The biggest issue I think is foot deformity over time, which can compromise whole physical health from a much younger age, resulting in marked reduction in quality of life, unnecessary surgeries and early death and disability from falls...

That is why Christine's approach is so holistic... from toe to head!

Relating to your WW knowledge you have the chance to observe your babies, SafelyHeld and see how their posture, balance, shape and strength, and everything they do develops... from WW perspective....
Have fun with them,

Aussie Soul Sister

I, too, hope she was able to go back inside and kick off her high heels. What an adorable baby! Diana suffered a pretty terrible life with the royal family and I was very sad when she died and left 2 grieving boys. Glad to see Kate and Will so happy and building a family of their own. Thanks for posting!

...I'm so very happy for them! I agree Christine....times have changed and I am thrilled to see Kate and William looking genuinely happy.

Here's to a lifetime of love and happiness for the new Princess and a strong lumbar curve for Kate! ;)
-gr8fl