Weak Leg's

Body: 

Hi I am new to Whole Woman . And started the exercise. and have been working on my posture I have been having this weak and numb feeling in my leg's has anyone experienced this at all I am freaking out because it feels so strange I don't know if its from the exercise and posture. can anyone help with this Thanks Moonpie

Forum:

Hi Moonpie - I have not heard of this, no. But women do experience various changes at the beginning of this work, especially if they are throwing themselves into too much too soon. So take it easy for awhile and see if it goes away. Can you give us a little more background? Have you had hysterectomy or any repairs? I see from another post that you wear a pessary. - Surviving

Hello Moonpie

Yes! I can definitely identify with this and have been experiencing weak legs and pins and needles in my left leg and also a numb feeling - this all began as soon as I began exercising/posture etc having left it out for some time. I had rectocele/enterocele surgery six years ago and have experienced a whole plethora of symptoms since i.e in the whole of the body to include hyperacidity and a feeling of hiatus hernia thrown in, which manifested as an immediate effect of surgery( which I guess you have not had- hopefully!)
I suspect that many nerve reflexes are activated re exercise and for me personally, I feel it originates in the fifth lumber vertabra where an x- ray 20 years ago revealed spondilitis. Have you any lumbar probs which could be being compressed during postural changes ?

It's very reassuring to hear of someone experiencing similar - let me know how things are progressing and any progress...

very warm wishes to you