Go on a retreat!

Body: 

Well, I booked a mindfulness retreat day several months ago, before I had found you all or heard anything about WW posture. The day came yesterday, and was brilliant - lots of sessions of kneeling in WW position using a yoga stool, interspersed with appropriate yoga exercises and a walk outside in the countryside after a delicious lunch.

I spent the whole day in, and concentrating on, WW postures and found the kneeling yoga stool surprisingly comfortable. Best ever bladder and bowel emptying, and a comfortable gut at the end of the day!! Normally if I go on a course, by the end of the day my belly is massively bloated and uncomfortable. But not after that day! I don't know about the "mindfulness", but the benefits to my gut and bladder were amazing.

So with your help I have now formulated what the heck has been going on with my poor belly for all these years. A mess of internal organs, celes and scar tissue, all heading south under the influence of gravity and fruitless efforts to empty by straining, and chronic infections in the over-distended bowel and bladder. Now I am equipped with WW posture, exercises and emptying methods, I can dare to hope that I am at last on a path to health and comfort (after 46 years of dealing with gut and bladder problems!!!) I'm off to get myself a kneeling meditation stool as well....this might help some of you too?

Thank you everyone!

Sounds very lovely, Celeae. Sounds like you are getting the idea of Whole Woman and the healing affects it can have for us. I looked at images of the different yoga chairs; very interesting. I remember seeing similar chairs some years ago, I think in the eighties!
Best wishes to you in continued healing!!