bladder support product for incontinence?

Body: 

Hi,
When doing an internet search for diet changes to decrease incontinence, I found a product marketed to support the urethra to prevent stress incontinence. It is like a tampon except non-absorbent.
Has anyone tried this? Thanks.

Forum:

Never heard of it, but Christine was talking about coming up with an incontinence product soon. Not even sure what it is going to be.
But, your best bet right now is to keep moving your organs forward into the lower belly with the the whole woman posture. The posture work and firebreathing really help to relieve some of those feelings, also.

I am just starting this journey and learning so much. I understand the progress will be slow, and need to commit to the daily work. The posture is already helping my hips and reflux. Just knowing my POP can be managed in the future years (without surgery) gives me hope and peace of mind. I am so grateful I arrived here having had NO pelvic surgery. I have an appointment with a GYN to stage my celes for the first time, should be an interesting conversation.

Grace, don't worry too much about what the gyn has to say. The organs are always moving, and a diagnosis is very subjective and nothing more than a snapshot. I've never even received a formal diagnosis of my prolapse. You'll most likely get some relatively useless suggestions from your gyn, so please go in there well-armed with the truth about prolapse, so you can smile politely, leave the office and get on with the important stuff! - Surviving

That is exactly how I intend to deal with this Dr. visit. I thought it wise to have a well woman exam, and at least identify the type of prolapse I have. Surgery? No, thank you, but no. I truly appreciate your support!