Toilet sitting - noticed something in the book?

Body: 

I know we talk about LoPo here a lot, but in reading through the book, Christine only mentions this type of position for a cystocele. Then it says this: "If I were healing a rectocele, in addition to a highly energetic diet and quality movement, I would avoid all straining against the toilet seat as in Figure 13-1 (lifting off the toilet seat into a half squat) and try to sit as much as possible using the strength of my own spine."

So does that mean LoPo is NOT recommended for rectocele? That I should be sitting basically in WW posture on the toilet instead?

Forum:

No it doesn't mean you have to sit that way. Many of our ladies with rectocele really prefer the Lopo.
You just have to make sure you are completely emptying your bladder, that's why Christine mentions that way of sitting in the book, as well as going on all fours.
There are actually many different ways of sitting or even hovering over the toilet, so as not to put pressure on our celes. Nothing wrong with being creative as long as you keep the posture in mind while you are doing it.