Jiggling Encouragment

Body: 

On her fifth anniversary, earlier this month, Surviving 60 posted how she jiggles and it helped me come up with my own version that has been working great for me. Thank you S60! The leg part was key for me and I just wasn't getting it until I read your post.

I do mine standing in my best WW posture. I swish my legs as fast as I can, keeping my feet firmly planted on the ground all the while. After a very short time I can feel my organs shifting forward into the space created via months of this work. Time so well spent! Anyone reading this who hasn't started taking the posture work seriously, do not delay!!!

This morning I did it first thing getting out of bed and it shifted up gas, helping expel it, so I thought I'd share my version of jiggling in case it could help anyone with their own trapped gas.

Enjoy the jiggle,
Snapcracklepop

Forum:

Snapcracklepop, could you explain what ''swishing'' is and how you do it?

So this is like Christine's jumping in a way although not jumping. As in she does this standing too. I have only done the jiggling in a hinged position but might try it standing. Just a little scared but I will just start with a little bit.

Thanks for sharing.

Note for those who are new or relatively so.......I do feel that anyone can jiggle any way they like, if they are hinged forward in some way or another, with the organs hanging in the belly. But anything you do standing up, must be in excellent Whole Woman posture. I do a bit of jumping and running in place on toes, but I think of these are more advanced moves, not for someone who is still mastering the posture. - Surviving

Thanks for encouraging caution Surviving 60 :-)

Sevilla555, swishing is just moving your legs in an alternating fashion, back and forth, back and forth, rapidly.

ActiveandLapsed, I hope if you experimented that all went well!

Snapcracklepop