Bladder Prolapse

Body: 

Hi friends, first time i have read everybody's comments and views, learnt about V2 or hideaway, it might help me sometimes. If i walk for 10 minutes i feel heavy, do you think by wearing V2 might help? With prolapse problem, what kind of pants or capri i should wear and where i can find it? I will appreeciate any help i can get, thanks. About exercises i.e pelvic floor exercises, is it okay if i do 30 reps each exercise or i should stay with what christine does in her video. What is jiggling? can somebody explain to me? thanks

Forum:

Karend,
The best thing you can do right now is dedicate yourself to the whole woman work. Believe me, the pressure of a prolapsed bladder can be relieved by really throwing yourself into this work. I don't know what you mean by pelvic floor exercises, but I think you may mean the actual floor exercises in Christine's DVDs? You do what you are comfortable with. I don't do massive repititions, I just follow the DVDs as Christine does the Routines. That's all you really need. And, most importantly, work on the principles of posture.
Jiggling is just bending over touching chair, back of tub, or floor, and just jiggling around. I actually like to bounce. Follow this by firebreathing. These are very good tools when you are feeling bulgy.

In my experience everything which Aging Gracefully has said here is absoloutely true. It is nowhere near as complicated to follow the Wholewoman posture and exercises as u make it sound! The only reps u need to do may be clarifications of the posture,lol!