THRUSH!!!!

Body: 

Can thrush make everything awful? I've just had a bout and feel like I've regressed by about 8 months. Freaking out a bit... Could this be ovulation?

I imagine it just makes it all quite sensitive for a while so that it feels worse. I last had some when I found this site and it took me time. Did you do the apple cidar vinegar (or other) and coconut oil in bath? Christine mentioned she sprays vinegar on there.

I went down the oral capsule over the counter treatment route and the thrush was better within 24 hours but my whole pelvic region felt awful for a couple of days afterwards. That's why I'm wondering if it was an ovulation issue instead. Can't remember a time I'd felt so bad for many consecutive days in a row like that - everything so slack again and irritated. Ugh. And now I'm feeling great. So up and down. Hope it was the thrush and at least that would make some sort of sense...

Hi Miss D - I can't really add anything to the thrush discussion, but just wanted to say that you may always have a bad day or so, and you might be able to figure out the reason at least some of the time, but not all of the time. You just have to keep on doing the work and having faith in it and in yourself. And not letting those days freak you out. This realization only comes with more time and experience. - Surviving

I suppose it's because recently the good days have been great! 'Normal' in almost every respect. So such a big backslide seemed crazy but I seem to have bounced back to pretty great again. I have just added the workouts to my arsenal and am hoping to see the benefits soon. Thanks for your input!

Miss D, you can of course add extra walks or workouts or firebreathing to your routine, but that wasn't necessarily what I meant. I'm surprised in all this time that this is your first setback, but the point is, until you have one, and work your way out of it (or just stay in posture and let it take care of itself), you won't know just how stress-free a setback can be. Maybe next time, you won't worry so much. That to me is the best thing about this way of life. - Surviving