Arthritis

Body: 

I'm not experiencing Hip Pain but I have arthritis in many areas of my body. I don't want any more surgery! I have no cartilage on the inside of my left knee, shrinking cartilage in my right knee, arthritis in my elbows, base of my thumbs, and shoulders (have had rotator cuff repairs and bone spurs removed in both shoulders now). If anyone could tell me a resource that would help me without surgery I would appreciate it. I am on here because I do have Pelvic Organ Prolapse as well. Thank you!

Hi sheepherder. My suggestion would be to try the Whole Woman posture and see if you can do it without strain. Then we can take it from there. Here is something to watch:
https://wholewoman.com/newpages/video/ww101.html

Hi - I would recommend you take a look at the Saving Your Hips book. It shows how poor posture, diet, lifestyle can adversely affect arthritis. It may not be purely/patially genetic.
xwholewomanuk

I have recently found a health practitioner who administers low frequency laser for arthritis and other inflammatory ailments. He uses a bioflex laser and was trained in Toronto at the Meditech Clinic. The laser is very helpful in reducing the inflammation , healing soft tissue and reducing pain. I have found this very helpful in dealing with the arthritis in my hip. It does not replace WW posture etc.