Shrinking your fibroids naturally works if you work

Body: 

Please believe that healing your fibroids naturally WORKS IF ONLY YOU WORK. (If you can give yourself 3 to 6 months of natural healing, I believe you will see a difference in sonogram or MRI test result. But the key is doing this daily, determination, commitment, and believing that your fibroid or fibroids will shrink. (Quickly: for those with heavy bleeding mix cayenne pepper powder with turmeric powder. Google this for details.) My friboid has stopped growing and its shrinking. I give credit to #1) Ever since I STOPPED EATING MEAT COMPLETELY and without cheating or having a taste or the juice/stew of the meat. Foods to avoid: any food which naturally increases estrogen levels, or which recycles estrogen into a more aggressive form. These food include alcohol, meat and their animal fats. Also avoid dairy, cheese, cream, butter, ice cream, and chocolate. #2). A low estrogen diet. That means reducing dairy, sugars, meat with estrogen, and caffeine. Many people switch to organic meat only. (But keep in mind that even the grass fed or organic meat has its own natural hormones(estrogen). So why feed more into your body. It's advised that the only time you should go back into eating meat is when you don't have any fibroids. Eat only in moderation, small portion and definitely not daily. Fibroids will come back again if you eat meat heavily and everyday. #3) Balance your hormones naturally and most of all NO SOY (this is controversial but I chose to believe that SOY is bad period. Google Dr. Josh Axe that explains soy is high in estrogen. #4) Reduce stress, maintain a healthy/happy emotions, and prayers. Some women have estrogen dominance throughout their life for various reasons, such as low thyroid, high cortisol, exposure to environmental estrogen-like chemicals, or impaired detoxification pathways for estrogen. It essential to avoid high sugar diet because refined sugars go into your bloodstream eventually feeding fibroids to grow. A very wise advise, "Your focus should be to avoid those things that are causing the fibroids. Just don't kill the fibroids. Kill the real cause which is excess estrogen." #5) Liver cleanse (detox). Exercise also detox your body. This includes drinking lots of water (not added sugar drinks). Exercise such as Pilates, yoga and exercises that are healthy for the pelvic and uterus. Make sure you are also getting the other necessary vitamins, espcially B-complex and vitamin D. (A deficiency in these areas can make estrogen dominance worse.). " Maca Root" natural herb in powder or in capsules. This is a hormone balancer. #6). Eat more greens/veggies; if possible more organic raw foods. Also I eat foods with fiber. Fiber helps to remove the estrogen, and it helps you poop. (Warning, drink lots of water when taking any fiber supplements ). So if you are not pooping everyday, estrogen is staying in your body. Avoid ready-made entrees which are packaged in plastic containers. Plastic can leech into the food which has an effect on estrogen levels. Never leave a plastic food wrap on food while heating. Better options are glass containers, glass bottles, etc. Switch from teflon pans to stainless steel, ceramic or cast iron can make a big difference in your hormonal health. #7). I rub castor oil on my belly before bedtime or do the whole (castor oil packs) procedure. This may shrink your fibroids too. Also Green tea, which contains the useful antioxidant polyphenol, can counteract the effects of estrogen. but warning that green tea is not recommended for those who are anemic or low with iron. Because green tea will block the absorption of iron intake. In other words: A green tea and iron study found that it reduces absorption and is bad for anaemia sufferers. #8). For heaving bleeding mix (Cheyenne pepper powder with turmeric powder in water. Cayenne pepper is reducing excessive blood flow through the uterine lining. Turmeric will reduce the inflammation in the uterus. You can also have the turmeric in powder or capsules daily. The good news is that after a month in natural healing; I no longer have heavy bleeding therefore I take turmeric in small dosages on a daily basis for all of the other healing properties it has). Another thing good for health; I read that sea vegetables are the best natural iodine intake such as "Kelp" and "dulse". (I take this daily on my salad, snacks, soup, etc. ) I buy the organic Main Coast sea vegetables kelp or dulse. And intake of Spirulina, and Iodine(sea vegetable not the table salt) has to be the optimum. {So please believe, the GREATEST factors of causing the fibroids to birth and grow are causes I've mentioned above which are from (#1 - #8). I wish I could sit down with you and tell you my life experiences to the point where my blood count dropped to 6.1. It has taught me to listen to my body, give it what it needs. I am more happier and healthier now than when I was in my 20's and early 30's. My hair, skin, body changed to a more healthier outlook. I'm glad I'm sharing because this is the results of healthy works mentioned above and more. Another main focus is to google research, read books, view YouTube videos, basically whatever it takes to self educate {how to balance your hormones naturally}. I'll repeat naturally not with chemical medicines, other creams, etc. But I would say go for the organic natural herbs.

Thank you Delda3,
I'm not an expert on this field, but this sounds like sound advise. I would add that WW posture and exercises would also help women maintain pelvic area health as well as general health.
wholewomanukx

Not sure if this is a spam post or not. It certainly reads like one.

I'm not so sure either. During the menopausal transition I had terrible experience with maca root, as I believe it raises LH, the real problem in fibroid development. Soy is a phytoestrogen and does not raise estrogen levels. etc. etc.

I didn't see any links imbedded, so I left it. - Surviving

I know, it's so weird. Maybe Deldur will come back and explain more.

I agree Christine about the soy. When I first went into peri menopause, I tried to get everything with estrogen out of my diet, but have recently been adding soy back in. I would know it if it was acting like estrogen, because my symptoms were pretty severe when high estrogen had a hold over me.
Thanks for the input.

a DOM gave me sound advice: change your diet. so i did throw out the canola oil and began eating real food based on Sally Fallon/Weston A. Price ideals. This included meat. I also followed a diet for my blood type. He gave me Chinese medicine was only required for a few weeks. The fibroid shrunk right down in no time.

Bleeding became normal with the period right away as opposed to heavy. Have never had any issues since, and that was 13 years ago.

My staples: A high-end water filter, grass-fed meat w/plenty of fat, organic vegetables, no white sugar, celery juice w/parsley juice every day, my blood-type diet guidelines.

I have always used the stand/squat position with urinating to make sure it all comes out. I have zero incontinence and can stop a heavy flow of urine on a dime after 2 babies!!

I've also learned to avoid grains. I soak my oatmeal for 12 hours before I eat it. No nuts, period. I highly recommend: Ramiel Nagel's book on how to cure tooth decay. I have no problems with my teeth, however, the book helps one understand the importance of avoiding phytic acid which destroys bones eventually and is hard to digest. Phytic acid is bad news and few people realize this.

I hula hoop and use a trampoline almost daily. I have had zero hot flashes, zero night sweats and totally normal periods -- I'm 53 this month. I also highly recommend parasite cleanses based on the teachings of Dr. Clark who wrote (The Cure for All Diseases). Many women have parasites in the ovaries and uterus (common). Get rid of these parasites and it's smooth sailing period/cramp/blood-flow wise.

Isn't it amazing how people can eat completely different diets, but each claims that their diet is the only way to go to be healthy? Who is suffereing from the placebo affect here?

Since you brought it up, I have to add just a couple of the many bits of information contradicting yours:
http://www.precisionnutrition.com/all-about-phytates-phytic-acid

http://www.drcarney.com/topics/item/257-phytic-acid-in-grains-no-problem...

I wish people would just do what is best for themselves rather than harping on everyone else to follow along with these misguided ideals of others. Be your own experiment. When I cut out meat, I felt better and didn't add it back. When I cut out dairy, I felt better, added it back, felt lousy, and then just got rid of it. When I cut out wheat, I didn't feel any different, and then added it back, and still didn't feel any different. I am not in denial about it. I am not ignoring symptoms. All I have been doing for years now is experimenting with my body. Seeing what works and what doesn't for me. I also stopped subscribing to these far fetched diet plans by reading all the positive and negative aspects of them. I have found through my reading that all they really want to do is make a buck off us.
My opinion.

After going around the mulberry bush a few times with different foods / eating plans for different reasons, I have come to the same conclusions.

Aussie Soul Sister