One PP member's timeline

Body: 

Hi all - I wanted to put this link in the Pregnancy and Prolapse section, for the benefit of any newbies who might be browsing there. One of our members has given us a great update on how she progressed over the course of the year. Not everyone will go through it just like this - there are so many variables and we are all a little different. But I think any pregnant or post-partum mom will find this post quite helpful (thanks Miss D!) - Surviving

http://www.wholewoman.com/forum/node/6918

For reposting this here as well. I am happy to record my progress and set backs along the way as I know how much I relied on similar threads when I was newly postpartum and think its so important to share this stuff to give hope and manage expectations. Funnily enough today was a more symptomatic day than usual and my walk helped a lot so by five o'clock I was feeling pretty great. I think six months ago I might have dwelled on the crappy start to the day rather than the positive ending. Reminded me that there's always a chance to turn things around!