New Whole Woman Store

Body: 

Hi all,

This week I have installed a new online store for Whole Woman. Hopefully it will be an improvement over our old store. You can find it at www.wholewomanstore.com or just click on the "store" tab at the top of this page. I'll be putting up a "new store sale" tomorrow morning (Sunday November 15th, 2015) with significant discounts to introduce everyone to the new store, so if you've been thinking about adding to your WW product collection, now will be the time!

I hope it goes without saying that your sisters, aunts, daughters, nieces and female friends will get value from Christine's work as well. So keep them in mind.

And keep up the good work, ladies. Your stories and journeys inspire thousands of women around the world. Thank you for being part of the Whole Woman family!

All the best,
Lanny (Christine's DH)

Hi Lanny,

I bought the above a couple years ago and would love to have the online versions, but I don't want to pay double for the same products. How do the streaming videos work? Login to view like a YouTube video or an app. to download to an iPad or other tablet (the ideal)?

Thank you!

Hi truffle - for the streaming videos, an account is created where you would log on to view whatever products you have purchased. They are streamed on-line and are not available for download.

The e-books you would download into a Kindle or iBooks app on your device.

As for paying twice for a product (to have the virtual as well as the physical product) - there's no way around that. That's what sales are for! So take advantage.

If the above is inaccurate in any way, I know Lanny will jump in and correct me. - Surviving

Understood. I'll stick with the hardcopies then.

Thanks.

Does anyone know if there is a delay with sending out login information for the online streaming videos?

I paid for the upgrade from starter bundle yesterday and got a receipt with link to the general instructions but have not received my login details so I can't continue my learning.

we've had some teething pains with the online access in the store. i'm working on that today. you should have access soon. my sincere apologies for the delay. we'll get the kinks worked out!

lanny

Hi Lanny,

Thank you for replying. Now I know I am happy to wait. I was worried that my login may have gone astray.

I am having positive results from all I have learned in the starter pack and the exercises are still a challenge so I will not be idle whilst I wait.

Today I have been able to log into the streaming videos. Thank you!

I am now returning to watch the first yoga wheel.