Restarting streaming videos at the exercises

Body: 

Is it possible to quickly find the start of the exercises on the streaming videos. With the dvd's there is a top menu from which one can choose but on the streaming I am really having a hard time getting to the start of the exercises each day. I generally have little time for my exercise sessions and really would prefer not to watch the whole video from the beginning or keep moving forward and backwards to get to the right spot.

Does anyone have a knack for doing this please.

On a positive note I love the first wheel video, the exercise is really similar to those I have been practising for years.

Forum:

Hi Bubblyfish - you can advance the video to any spot where you want to start. When I do this, I sometimes find that I have trouble getting the picture back (just have sound) or else the video and the audio take awhile to synch back up again. I find that the log-in "times-out" sooner than I would expect, and this is what sometimes causes these situations for me. If I refresh, I discover my log-in has timed out, and once I sign back on, I can control the video much better. Just experiment a bit! - Surviving

You can make note of the time at which you want to restart.

Lanny

Sorry I've been away for a few days and only just got back to the forum.

Thank you for your replies. I guess I need to learn better finger control as I find it difficult to move to the exact place I'm trying to get to in the DVDs. I will make notes of times on my next run through. I just didn't think of it when watching for the first time.