Perineum problems

Body: 

Hello Ladies

I gave birth to 9lbs baby 6 weeks ago (my second baby). It was a very quick labour and I think my body didn't prepare itself for it... I didn't tear but my perineum stretched a lot and I have now shortened perineum body leaving me with a big gape down there :( my vagina is pretty tight it's just where my labia is, it's very enlarged :( my physio told me I have a uterus 4cm above the entrance which I would think its not too bad for 6 weeks pp. I don't feel it being lower at the end of the day. It's not very easily accessible when I check myself and I don't have any heaviness. I also don't suffer from any incontinence which is a good sign I guess.
So I'm terribly terrified and feel very damaged :( I'm worried that I will get rectocele as the back wall doesn't have much of a support. I know that perineum plays a big role in holding organs and mine is very much compromised :( not sure what to do now :( I feel so dissapointed with this labour and really regret I didn't get a cesarean. I didn't try sex yet as I'm concerned we both won't be able to feel it as good. I know of perineoplasty but I can't do it for another 6-12 months and of course as every operation it has its complications which I'm worried about. I just don't want to wait until I have a rectocele so the doctor will do the repair of the back wall also and I will end up with more complications afterwards. Eh... Any words of wisdom please?

Hi mum and welcome. First, I would like you to watch this video which is located on the Resources tab:
https://wholewoman.com/newpages/video/ww101.html

This will give you an overview of the Whole Woman work. The pelvis is not a basket of organs with a hole in the bottom, though that is how doctors and physiotherapists see it. So it is not the perineum that supports the organs. Natural posture holds them against the lower abdominal wall, where they are pinned over the pubic bones by gravity and intra-abdominal pressure created by breathing in and out of our bellies. You have lots to learn and this is the time to learn it! Watch the video and then come back with your questions. Surgery of any kind should not even be considered. - Surviving