can prolapse can be improved by exersize (pelvic floor) or other?

Body: 

Hi, i think i have prolapse - in fact I'm sure and I'm very very scared and embarrassed - far to embarrassed to go to the doctor. I came across this website when i was researching on-line about prolapse and I'm wondering if there are any non surgical things that can be done to help prolapse. I can feel my uterus bulging out of my vagina and am afraid that it might be too late to do anything. Is it too late for pelvic floor exercises or any other exercises?

Hi bagpuss and welcome,
So glad you have found us, and you have come to the right place for the answers you need.
What you will find in the Whole Woman work is that managing your prolapse is very possible, but it is not about an exercise routine; it's about getting your body back to its natural posture. This is what helps our pelvic organs to stay out of the vaginal space and into the lower belly where they belong.

Have a look around this site and read up on all the great information Christine has provided, and then take a look at the whole woman store where you will find many different options that will help you with your journey.
Prolapse is something that can be scary at first, but as you study Christine's work, you will see all the benefits it provides.
Best wishes to you.

I have been educated by all the wisdom that Wholewoman offers right here and it has given me my life back. I and most of us here had all your feelings and worries but everything that Aging Gracefully says above is true! Christine's book and the dvd First Aid for Prolapse were exactly what I needed to 2years ago to start my change in posture and understanding that surgery has no answers that work and could indeed make things far worse. There is so much support and info here but it takes a little time to discover it all. There is a good search engine on this site and if u have questions come right back for more help ,this is such a supportive and great site. Good luck and be kind to yourself this not a quick fix but it is your very best bet!

I love this video which is a good overview of the WW work. It's over on the Resources page so if you have been browsing, you may have already found it. If not.....enjoy!!- Surviving

https://wholewoman.com/newpages/video/ww101.html

Thank you so much ladies for your reply and advise. I'll have a look around this website and come back if i have any unanswered questions. I'm completely off any kind of surgery and the way i see it, this is my only hope!