Whole Woman Wisdom for the Childbearing Years

Body: 

hi all,

we have just released christine's latest video by the title above. it is designed for the younger woman who is thinking about pregnancy or having additional children. this will be particularly useful for women who have suffered a miscarriage or pre-term birth in the past. As usual, the 1 hour video is chockablock with christine's insights and research. there is a 15 minute gentle exercise and self-massage program that will be particularly helpful for the new mom. it even includes instructions on making a simple, effective baby wrap carrier.

if you haven't seen christine's short videos about this, click here to watch them.

the video comes bundled with whole woman yoga® - the 2nd wheel, a great workout for the postpartum woman, and restore your goddess belly, also a great review for either the new mom or a women done with birthing and wanting to restore her younger shape. also included is the whole woman baton, all for just US$99. the bundle is almost a 200 value and free shipping for the baton. the videos are all online.

even if you are not in your childbearing years any more, it would be a great gift for the daughter, niece, or friend in your life who is about to launch herself on that journey or is in the middle of it.

this special bundle is only available until midnight december 15th (US MST GMT -7). i hope you'll take advantage of it while it is still available.

feel free to call or write if you have any questions.

all the best, ladies, and keep up the great work!

lanny
(christine's DH)

Lots of important NEW information that should be of interest to women of any age. A great gentle floor routine that anyone will love. And that baby wrap is SO simple yet ingenious. Thanks Christine and Lanny for another major contribution to the sharing of women's knowledge and healing powers. What I wouldn't have done with this information over a quarter century ago! Young moms are blessed to have access to this now. - Surviving

Oh women are so lucky to have this. My daughter will one day have such a difference experience than me.

I was watching a doco on a religious group here called Gloriavale and while very controversial it was interesting when they showed a women giving birth (no graphic details, nudity) as the women midwives and her sisters helped and she was in the bath and kneeling in WW posture the whole time. No pain relief, no hospital, no doctors. As the women have one of the highest birth rates in the world!! Many with over 10 children and they have no pain relief and do all their own births (unless it's an emergency) I found that fascinating. They said birth is natural and women's work. They said they don't tell their women what to do as their bodies know. The younger women helped and watched the older women so they knew what to expect when it was their turn. The husband was there too.

Wow!! I am not saying I want to live like them and goodness knows there is a lot of controversy with their group but someone should study them re birthing and prolapse. Unfortunately it's a very closed, isolated community.

hi all,

for any of you who held off on the bundle because you already had the other videos and/or baton, the bundle offer disappeared at midnight MST (GMT -7) and the online video will be available by itself just click on the store link above and it will be on the store home page.

thanks and thank you Surviving for your comments. i hope all the new moms of the forum will take advantage of this.

all the best,
lanny (christine's DH)

Thanks Everyone!

Whole Woman Wisdom for the Childbearing Years is guaranteed to be of compelling interest to grandmoms, midwives, doctors, nurses, and teachers. The Whole Woman knowledge base is quickly expanding and my wish is for all of you to keep up.

At WW, we depend upon product sales so please help us by adding this important video to your online library. You won't be disappointed!

Please help support WW as I work on my next project, Saving the Post-Hysterectomy Woman, which will be available in early January. Thank you :-)

Happy Holidays!

Christine

I just finished watching the wisdom for childbearing years and it really is very interesting! I think it would be a great gift for my homebirth midwife and my younger sister who is expecting her first very soon. Would love to make the baby wrap. It looks simple and easy to wear...just don't have sewing machine. I am still waiting for the yoga and goddess belly dvds but I am sure they will be just as great! Thanks WW!

Thank you for the great review PPHkt!

With good reviews like yours, our hope is that more and more women will see the value of the information it contains.

May I ask our forum readership once again to please spread the news about this latest video?

And stay in WW posture! The natural pelvic organ support system and WW posture are one and the same! All WW exercises are specifically designed to align and strengthen the body in WW posture, which is the only posture that can relieve symptoms of prolapse, incontinence, and chronic hip pain.

Peace and Joy!

Christine