Post partum prolapse success stories

Body: 

Hi all

I am new here. 6 months post partum. Have a mild cystocele and rectocele. Much worried about rectocele. Does ww techniques help rectocele?any success stories?

Hi mer. Yes, lots and lots of success stories. One way to find them is to click on the "Forums" link to the left of this post, then browse the "Pregnancy and Prolapse" and the "Longstanding Members Success Stories" categories. We have many new moms here, and cystocele/rectocele is actually the most common form of prolapse, from post-partum to post-menopause! Get started now while your body is still actively healing. Young moms have a unique opportunity with Whole Woman that we post-meno types missed out on! - Surviving

Thanks Surviving for your encouragement. I was so down these days. Could not even take care of my daughter. It's very depressing. I fear going for opening my bowels. Always have an incomplete bowel movement. I have not needed to splint. But feel very uncomfortable. I have a feeling that rectoceles don't get better as cystoceles do. If they do I don't see much success stories anywhere about rectoceles recovery.

Rectocele is very manageable with the Whole Woman work. If you define success as a complete reversal of all your symptoms, well, that might not be a reasonable expectation. Maybe more so if you start immediately post-partum. If you're like me and you didn't start until you were 60, that's a bit different. I don't think rectocele is necessarily any harder to manage than cystocele; they generally go hand in hand, and Christine calls this combination "nature's pessary" because these bulges in the vaginal walls are very effective at keeping the uterus well supported.

Incomplete emptying is common and yes it is annoying, but like you, I don't need to splint; whatever doesn't come out this time will come out eventually. Diet and exercise affect our bowel habits greatly, so it is worth it to correct any deficiencies there.

The posture work is so liberating, and the benefits to our health extend far beyond those annoying bulges. It takes awhile for the bigger picture to emerge. It has been life-changing for me. - Surviving

Dear mer103,
Yes, I have had good results with WW, managing my rectocele, stopping further prolapses and healing my hips among MANYother benefits.
As Surviving said find that WW is so much more than prolapse as Christine's approach is holistic.

By doing the posture and breathing, and giving all your internal organs the space they need to function optimally, that will help with elimination also.

It is a process of trial and error with diet, however the posture is a the best natural way for our bodies to use energy efficiently with less effort.

Welcome to the Whole Woman Journey,

Aussie Soul Sister