Info on foot health from a newbie

Body: 

Hello, women!

I am relatively new to actually posting on this forum and haven't been able to find the info I was looking for. Any help would be appreciated.
At 50 years old, I have recently developed some problems with my feet (painful callouses, nerve inflammation, etc) and am seeing a podiatrist today, but I know Christine has great info somewhere in all of her fabulous work regarding how important it is to keep our feet strong and some ways to do that.
My question is, does anyone know where I can find info either on the forum or in her videos, that focuses on some dedicated info about the feet?
I have the First Aid for prolapse video and I am sure it will help get me back on track once I get these problems dealt with.
Anyway, thanks for reading!
Blossom

Forum:

Hi Blossom - Christine does indeed stress the importance of developing and maintaining the arches of the feet, and here is one good article about that:
https://wholewoman.com/blog/?p=1262

Whole Woman running and jumping on the balls of the feet are helpful in this endeavor, as are all the exercises where we are up really high on our toes. I don't have the world's best balance, so I sometimes hold onto something when I'm doing this so that I can really get up there.

As for general foot health, I don't think that's covered at length anywhere, but you would have loved the 2014 WW conference! It was devoted to feet and we learned massage techniques and had great foot soaks, among other things. It was heaven.

Do a search (on the forum or home page) and you will find various threads having to do with feet. That's about the best I can tell you right at this moment. - Surviving

I also like the photographs in this blog post.
https://wholewoman.com/blog/?p=1396

We've also discussed the important of keeping the toes spread and separated, not crammed into pointy shoes. In one of her videos she demonstrates a bit of jumping while wearing toe-separator sox. Barefoot is really best, whenever you can get away with it! - Surviving