V2 Supporter - more talk

Body: 

I've been looking on line at the V2 again. I found this site this a.m., so thought I'd just mention it. (I've never ordered from this place; but considering online as I won't be able to buy it locally or find many miles from me)

Today, this website says it is on sale for $47 (regularly $60+) and it also says "free shipping" (but no order minimum requirement that I saw). I don't know of any reviews for this particular web store.

http://www.mrptny.com/product/v2-supporter/

[I am not a sales person of any sort; just a senior trying to find my way and adjust to the unwanted state of prolapse]

Forum:

I actually ordered mine off amazon. There were different prices at different times.

And, I don't wear it as pictured on this site. It took some adjusting of the back straps, and pulling the side straps over my hips. Some of the other ladies here have also worn it this way with success.

Just for other readers, support garments are really only most helpful with severe prolapse or for our post hyst ladies, and not necessary for garden variety prolapse.

Thank you for your response, AG!! (is "AG" okay with you?)

Good to know about how your wear it! I will save your post out in my computer.

[anyone want to trade prolapses LOL]

:-)

May be helpful for swollen veins or vulval varicosities too.
xwholewomanuk