The 2016 5th Annual Whole Woman Conference is open for registration

Body: 

hi ladies,

we are excited to announce the 5th Annual Whole Woman Conference!

it's going to be a great event.

if you've been wishing you could connect with other women doing the Whole Woman work, get feedback and a tune up on your posture, get some help with prolapse, hip pain, or incontinence, you need to be at the conference.

would you like to save $200? register by may 1st and take $200 off the full registration cost. there are great discounts on the spacious, comfortable rooms at the award-winning Hotel Andaluz also.

click this link to read all about it. can't wait to see you there. start planning now!

all the best,

lanny goodman
christine's DH

For those of us that cannot attend, or cannot afford to attend, it would be wonderful to have a recording of the conference. Anyone else feel the same way? I know I would be more than willing to pay to be able to share in all the education via dvd or transmitted electronically.

I'm so pleased & proud I went to the very first WW Conference! It was a wonderful experience - & I'm so pleased I made it from the UK. It was a life affirming & changing experience in many ways. Christine; the founder of the WW work was there to meet & share her unique & massive knowledge about pelvic organ prolapse & women's health generally. Lanny & the rest of the WW team, including qualified WW practitioners were also available for instruction, discussion & support. What I learnt & gained from the experience has been, & continues to be, a great support for me ever since. The knowledge, support, friendship & work borne out of love & a desire to improve women's health & treatment, that was evident at the conference was awesome. I couldn't recommend the conference enough for any woman experiencing pelvic organ prolapse or anyone who wants to know more about this work.
With love & thanks to the awesome WW Conference Team.
wholewomanuk

I attended the first conference in 2012 and some footage was shot for a possible DVD, but in the end it was not found to be feasible. I don't know if it has been considered since then. There would be issues of privacy for the attendees; I think the atmosphere of intimacy and sharing would be compromised. Anyone who has attended a conference will understand this. I have been to two conferences and cannot recommend them highly enough! - Surviving

hi ladies,

thanks so much wholewomanUK for your glowing conference recommendation. we work very hard to create a great experience for attendees. i do hope all of you who can possibly attend will do so. the early bird pricing is in effect only through the end of this month, so now is the time to register. click on the "home" tab at the top of this screen and then just click on the conference image at the top of the home page for more information.

regarding video, surviving has clarified the point. there are privacy issues with participants. the dynamics of the group would be effected by the "big brother" eye on everything. plus the conference is very hands-on with lots of smaller group sessions and there is no practical way to video those. so the only way to benefit is take a deep breath, register for the conference, call your airline and the hotel to make your reservations, put it on your calendar, and show up. you will find a warm and comfortable welcome from Whole Woman staff, practitioners, and the other attendees!

yes, it costs some money. but money replenishes, through pay or pension check. time, however, does not replenish. every day you spend with your quality of life diminished is a day of your life lost. if your quality of life is not what you'd like, take the plunge. every day is precious and there is not a day of life to waste. you'll come away inspired, and with renewed confidence that you can and will regain control of your body and your life.

if you have attended any of our prior four conferences, we would be most appreciative if you would share your experiences with with others on the forum to help encourage them to invest the time and money in their health and growth.

we are particularly interested in crossing generations. one client is bringing her three daughters, another her granddaughter. discounts for groups are very attractively priced. bring a friend or family member and create a powerful educational experience and a wonderful memory to share.

plus if your group is three or more, you'll be entered into a drawing for a private lunch with your group and christine and she's buying!

thank you all ladies for the wonderful work here on the WW forum. for the newbies, listen to the gals who have been doing this work, some for many years. when they tell you you'll be fine. take it to heart. you're in the right place. for the long time forum members, our deepest thanks for the time and effort you put into sharing your knowledge and experience with the women who have just found us. you are literally saving lives.

i hope we'll see you in albuquerque in august!

all the best,
lanny (christine's DH)