weight loss?

Body: 

I am just starting the WW journey, as in day 2 here, and I'm curious how others have lost weight by doing so?

Forum:

Hi Duckling - Whole Woman isn't a weight loss program, so if that is one of your goals, I'd suggest that you concentrate on a healthy diet, and make sure that your exercise is prolapse-friendly. This means that you are doing Christine's workouts in posture, as well as posture walks and even running when you get that far. The posture correction is the main focus of this work, and the exercises we promote are ones that will strengthen the body to help you maintain posture all day long. - Surviving

Thanks Surviving for responding! Looks like I need to focus on the whole woman posture first so I don't mess my POP up more. :-/ Now if I could just realized learn to breathe right....

Everyone seems to learn this in their own way. For me, I had to concentrate on keeping the belly relaxed, the chest lifted and open. Everything else flowed from that, including the breathing (you simply cannot chest-breathe if your belly is relaxed). Others have to really think about the breathing first. If you keep reading and studying, you will come upon something that makes it all click. - Surviving