DVD vs Blu Ray

Body: 

I recently received my postpartum bundle (patiently waiting on the weights!) and the first aid for prolapse works fine in my DVD player but I cannot get the goddess belly or yoga wheel to play. My husband suspects these are Blu Ray and we don't have a player. Just wondering if he is right or these discs are defective?

I am asking here in case someone else orders and can't get discs to play either, they can troubleshoot based upon responses given.

Thanks for any assistance!

I doubt they are Blu Ray, I've never seen anything offered in the store in that format. You'll need to contact Lanny in Customer Service. But you lucked out because FAFP is really the starting point! Plenty to keep you going for awhile. - Surviving

PS, do you have more than one player you can try them in?

Yes, I had problems with playing the DVD's. Actually it was just the 1st aid for prolapse DVD. I bought a second DVD and I had the same problem. Someimes it worked and sometimes it didn't.

When I tried them on my husbands laptop, which is a bit newer than mine, I had no problems at all.

hi beautifulduckling...all our DVDs are standard definition format, not blu-ray. it doesn't happen often, but occasionally we get a defective disc from our supplier. sometimes an older DVD player is the culprit. when you consider the microscopic size of the little pits on a DVD that translate into a video picture, it is amazing that they work at all. but by all means please call me at 505-243-4010 and we'll send replacements out if the DVDs are defective.

lanny (christine's DH)
whole woman

Are the disks the correct region code? I got quite confused after ordering some McClouds Daughters on Amazon that wouldn't play in my DVD player and that was the issue. This article talks about it a bit better http://ice.he.net/~hedden/DVD_video_standards.html