New to Forum

Body: 

I'm not sure if I'm posting correctly, but here goes. I'm a 68 year old, very active. I suspect that I have some sort of prolapse, but not sure which type. I have a Dr. appointment on Monday and hope to get a diagnosis. I've been experiencing a burning sensation after I urinate for some time now. Saw a Urologist and he performed a Cystoscopy. He found nothing unusual and suggested that it is just an overactive bladder. However, ever since my procedure I've felt like I have a ping pong ball inside my urethra. I finally got the courage to take a look with a mirror and I see what appears to be a small ball shaped tissue inside my vagina. I'm scared that exercise and activity is going to make this worse. Can anyone tell me what I should or should not be doing at this point? I subscribe to using Holistic methods whenever possible for medical conditions. I do have a blood disorder which is considered an inflammatory disease and wonder if this could be related. I'll know more Monday after my Dr. appointment. Any help would be so appreciated. Thank you.

Hi Troublemaker and welcome.
Since you don't have an infection, the burning can also be a symptom of prolapse or vaginal dryness. A small dab of raw honey inserted high up in the vagina twice daily is highly recommended.
It would be good if you became more familiarized with what is going on with your body before going to your doctor's visit, so please have a good look around this site and do some reading. On the resources tab you will find some videos, one especially of Christine explaining what is going on with you and what to do about it.
This is a great community; you have come to the right place.

thank you, I will do that right now. I know that the more information I have, the more I can understand.