A new Whole Woman Report

Body: 

Hi all,

I have always had grave concerns about hysterectomy and its long term impact on women's health. However, recent research has revealed that the worst risks of hysterectomy are actually increasing.

I have just finished a new free report about this and I wanted to make sure you have a copy for yourself and to share with any friends or loved ones who may be considering hysterectomy.

Just click the link below to download.

The Hidden and Life-Threatening Risks from Hysterectomy That Women are Never Told

From the beginning, Whole Woman has been challenging the conventional medical wisdom on women's health.

Over 600,000 hysterectomies are performed every year in the US alone and it's treated as routine in the medical community. Yet women are virtually never told of the serious and life-threatening risks of this surgery.

But for far too many women hysterectomy winds up being anything but routine.

I think you'll find my report an eye opener.

Best wishes,

Christine Kent
Whole Woman Inc.

PS. If the report raises your concerns, please take a look at my earlier post:

https://www.wholewoman.com/forum/node/7167

Very serious stuff. Women need to start educating themselves (and other women). The resources are out there.

I found this on the website of the HERS Foundation:

"The vaginal canal is composed of soft tissue that can stretch and elongate. A vaginal vault is not part of the normal female anatomy. The vaginal canal is made into a vaginal vault when a gynecologist surgically removes the uterus and cervix and sutures the top of the vagina closed. The surgical closing of the top of the vagina results in a loss of the vaginal tissue's ability to stretch and elongate."

Thanks Whole Woman, for continuing to bring the truth out into the open. - Surviving

I don't know what I'm doing wrong but I can't find my comments and responces? I am so depressed over all this. Since my husband became disabled unexpectedly a year ago we lost our insurance and only get enough money to pay bills and very small amount for food. I've visited your site but cannot afford anything. Is there a site that I can go to so I can learn the exercises and other ways of putting things back where they belong? My prolapse uterus is taking over my life emotionally. Please help.

Hugs BKD, sorry that life is so rough for you - I truly understand. We all go thru tough times. I hope it gets better for you soon.

As for your comments/responses - when you log in on the left side of the screen there is an option for "My Account" click on that and then click on the "Track" tab and it will give you a list.

I would recommend checking your local library to see if they have Christine's book or DVDs that you could borrow. If they don't they should be able to request it from another library on an inter-library loan. It might take a few weeks but it would be worth the wait.

It was about 2 1/2 years from the time that I was diagnosed with a cystocele and told to do kegel exercises and that it would get better as my age was good - I was also about 3 months postpartem. I felt like I was a freak with this and had no one to talk to. I did the exercises but things didn't get better they actually got way worse over those years. I had done a little research online and was afraid of surgery as I lift a lot on a daily basis - but I was to the point I was about ready to give in. I made a doctors appointment and continued to look at stuff online and found WholeWoman. I am so glad that I did because I have decided not to have surgery. I am working on my posture but need to get some new clothes to be able to do better with that or lose some weight to fit into the clothes that I have that would let me relax my tummy. I live in jeans as I need pockets and also have a wonderful child who thinks if I have other pants or skirt on they should try to pull them down at any chance they get.

Posture is what I am working on the most as I am very out of shape and my legs are not liking the exercises at this point. I am sitting cross legged on the floor and also with my legs tucked under me when sitting to get those muscles to be more kind and stronger to be able to do the exercises. You could try to sit in those ways and also work on posture when standing.

I hope these suggestions will help you. And that you can become happier.

That's great advice from Old Fashioned Life. Just keep reading everything you can on this site; there is loads to at least get you started with the whole woman posture, starting at the tool bar above.
Many of our lades aren't able initially afford some of the products in the store; that's why Christine came up with The Whole Woman Fundamentals set at an affordable price.
Just save a little on the side and keep reading; there is lots to learn here.