Great 2016 WW Conference!

Body: 

Hello WW!

Just want to let you all know that the 2016 WW Conference went splendidly. We had a lovely group of women this year who all commented that the conference exceeded their expectations. The tram ride was lots of fun as usual, and we all made wonderful new friends. The word is getting out, as we had many professionals this year, who were keenly interested in learning more about WW concepts and principles.

Our new WW Practitioners are excellent, and I feel such excitement and optimism as we take WW into the future.

I want to send out immense gratitude to WW Practitioner Carol Bilek, who was truly the champion of this year's Conference. These past five weeks have been beyond difficult, as I did all the shopping, cooking, cleaning, yard work, even bathing Lanny in the first days after his return from the hospital, all while preparing for Practitioner Week and the Conference. Carol let me know early on that she had my back. Love you Carol!

Please try to join us next year, which we are beginning to plan for this week!

Surviving, Aging, and Aussie...great love and my heart full of gratitude to you too for holding down our fort here in all the wonderful ways you do.

I'm going to rest a bit today, and then it's time to get started on the next WW project. We have exciting work in the pipeline!

Love to all,

Christine

Forum:

Wonderful!! So glad to hear of the great success and sharing community of Whole Woman!!

CONGRATULATIONS on another successful Whole Woman Conference!

Much love from
Down Under

I have attended 2 conferences and this was the 3rd one that I was unable to get to. It is a huge disappointment for me when I have to miss out. Conference 2017 or bust! I want to especially thank my friend Carol for her support, because I know it was a tough time for Lanny and Christine; but with everyone pulling together (with help from new grads!) there was no way it was going to be anything but a smashing success. My love and congrats to everyone. - Surviving